Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2.

A young boy worked on repairing a robot as a spirit floated above him nagging him. ``Foolish boy, You spend your time down here when you should be thinking about the shen gong wu!'' The spirit hissed.
``Go away, Wuya, I'm trying to repair the jack bots.''

``Why? So the Xiaolin Warriors will destroy them again?'' The Spirit, Wuya, asked angrily.

``Be quiet, Wuya, I'm almost finished anyway.'' The boy replied. Wuya sighed and floated away. The boy pulled his spiral designed goggles back on his head. He had pale skin, amber eyes and a bad attitude. He wore a long black jacket that had a tip at the end that curled upward, black pants, black gloves on his hands, the odd goggles on his head, and dark brown shoes. Usually, boys do not wear make up, but in Jack's case it was eyeliner and a marking under his eye.

``Stupid Wuya, Its always 'Nag,Nag,Nag,' Doesn't she have something better to do?'' He muttered.
``JACK!!'', Wuya flew into the room as fast as a witch spirit possibly could.

``Oh, Great. NOW what are you going to lecture me about?'' Jack said, putting his hands over his ears.

``A new Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself!'' Wuya said quickly.

``What are you waiting for, Wuya? C'mon! WE have to get this one before those Xiaolin Losers get it!'' Jack said, hopping into one of his new robots he had made.

``This one is in a strange location..'' Wuya said to herself. Jack gave her a funny look and smirked.

``Yeah, Whatever Wuya, lets go..''

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment