Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - We luv u emily!

a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not

Chapter 6 - We luv u emily!

Chapter 6 - We luv u emily!
Chapter 6

The silence was killing her. Emily hadn't said anything to Jack since he rescued her and they had flown far from that point.

``..Thanks ..For saving me..'' She said, feeling very awkward.

``No problemo.'' Jack said. Emily looked up at jack and for a moment their eyes met. They both looked away quickly. ``So… who was that guy?'' Jack asked.

Emily trusted him enough to answer. ``My step father.'' She said.

``Why was he trying to kill you?'' Jack asked curiously.

Emily sighed. ``it's a long story.''

``Well you can tell me in the morning.'' Jack said.

``Huh?'' Emily said as if she had not heard him correctly.

``That's my place.'' Jack motioned with his head at the mansion that they were headed for. ``Watch out. Were landing.''

Her feet gently touched the ground and inside she wished the ride hadn't ended so soon.
Jack still had his arm around her waist which made her uneasy. He let go of her when the Heli Bot turned off. The spirit, Wuya, was floating back in forth by the door. She swooped up to Jack.

``You Fool! To leave without telling me!'' Wuya hissed menacingly.
Then she noticed Emily beside him. ``Ah The Quiet One..'' Wuya said, not sounding so angry now.

`` I have a name,'' She said, ``Its Emily.''

They led her into the huge house explaining about Shen Gong Wu and the Xiaolin Warriors and such. They seemed to be arguing over her. Wuya, Wanting to show her ancient scrolls. Jack, Wanting to show her his robots. She finally slumped into a chair, exhausted. ``Jack! Look! You've tired her! Find her a room in which she can sleep, at once!'' Wuya demanded.

Jack led her down a hall to an empty room. It had red carpet, red Chinese patterns on the walls and there was a canopy bed that was red and the curtains around it was silky lace. He went to his room to fetch some bed clothes. They fit well enough. She thanked him and said goodnight. He stood there looking at her for a couple of minutes and she smiled at him. It had been a while since she smiled at anyone.

She lay in bed thinking abut how nice they were. Epically Jack.



Late at night when she was fast asleep Jack crept into her room and studied her sleeping face, smiled, and went back to his room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment