Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - rise n shine

a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not

Chapter 7 - rise n shine

Chapter 7 - rise n shine
Chapter 7

Emily woke early in the morning. For a second she thought everything that had happened was just a dream. Wuya floated through the wall. ``Ah, She wakes.'' Wuya said with a smile.
Emily followed Wuya downstairs. Jack sat at the table playing with a wrench. Emily now felt awkward because she was still n her pajamas. Jack looked up as they walked in the room.

``Hey, Emily, Wanna see the new robo-'' Jack started to say. Wuya flew through him. Jack shuddered. ``What was that for?!'' Jack asked angrily.

``How about fixing her breakfast? Don't you think she is hungry?'' Wuya snapped at him.

``It's okay, I'm not hungry.'' Emily lied. Truthfully she was starving!
She hadn't eaten a decent meal since when her step mother cooked. Of course Emily missed her Step Mother, Even though she had married her Step Father, She was the complete opposite of him. Just then Emily's stomach growled.

``There you go.'' Wuya said. ``Get her some food.''
Jack scowled at Wuya and then turned to Emily. ``I don't really know how to cook..'' He admitted.

Wuya snorted.

``It's ok. Maybe I can help. I can cook a little.'' Emily said.


Jack insisted that the recipe should involve bananas, They ended up making banana bread.

``Wow! Dis ish dewishious!'' Jack said with his mouth full of the bread.

``Well, It smells good. But I can't eat it.'' Wuya said.

Emily ate a few loafs of the bread and it felt good to have something in her stomach. Suddenly Wuya flew right in front of Jacks face.

``Jack! I am sensing that another Shen Gong Wu is about to reveal itself!'' Wuya explained.

``Now, But I'm eating!'' Jack whined.

``NOW!!'' Wuya screamed, flying through Jack. Jack shuddered and led the way to the robot without further argument.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment