Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - GONG YI TAN PAI!

a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not

Chapter 9 - GONG YI TAN PAI!

Chapter 9 - GONG YI TAN PAI!
Chapter 9

The two groups stood there each one trying to intimidate the other. The boy with the brown hair spoke up first.
``Haha, Jack has a girlfriend!'' He taunted.

``Raimundo!'' The black haired girl, Kimiko, said.

Emily could tell she was blushing. Jack's face grew red with embarrassment too. ``We are not together!'' They said at the same time.

``Aha,'' Raimundo said. ``I thought she was a little too cute for you.''

The short monk leaned over and whispered to the blonde with the cowboy hat. ``I think Raimundo thinks that girl is `Warm'.''

``FOOL!'' Wuya said to Jack, ``Concentrate on finding the Shen Gong Wu!'' Jack nodded. Emily looked around her. She didn't know much but she knew she had to find it before the Monk and his friends did.



She began to look. She could hear the others arguing in the background. The wind began to blow strongly and a golden statue fell out of the branch it had been hiding on.

She dove for it. Unfortunately, Jack, Omi, the monk, and Raimundo, did too. They all stood there clutching one end of the statue.

``Jack Spicer! We challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!'' Omi declared.

``Fine,'' Jack said through clenched teeth. ``Our Cat's Paw and Changing Chopsticks against your Tuton Tunic and Reversing Mirror!''

``The game is Partners! You must work with your partner to beat the other team!'' Omi said.

``XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!'' The three of them yelled.

Emily was a bit confused. After all Wuya had only briefly gone over this with her. Suddenly the trees grew to be so tall she couldn't see the top of them and thorns wound their way around each tree, trapping them inside and handcuffs appeared on each teams arms locking the partners together.

``Oh crap.. `` Emily said as the others all shouted ``GONG YI TAN PAI!''

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxLennexx on July 30, 2005, 7:05:29 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxhurry up with the next chapter

xxLennexx on July 29, 2005, 9:20:39 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxi like the bit when omi says "i think raimundo thinks that girl is warm" that made me laugh

xxLennexx on July 28, 2005, 6:48:39 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxokay u get jack i get rai deel?