Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just Another Day...

I know there's probably about a million stories like this on the internet, but...
Anyway, please read and comment!!!! ^^

Chapter 1 - Just Another Day...

Chapter 1 - Just Another Day...
Deidara hastily stepped onto the yellow bus, then rushed to the back, taking a seat next to a girl with blue hair and heavy eyeshadow.
"Hey Konan," he gasped, trying to catch his breath.
Konan reached inside her napsack, and pulled out a folder, loaded with notes. "You owe me."
"Thanks, un..." Deidara took the folder, and shoved it inside his messenger bag.
The bus came to a stop, and a teen with grey hair slicked back and a pendant hanging on his neck entered.
"The power of Jashin compels you!!!" He anounced, before he sat down next to Deidara.
Konan sighed. "You and your Jashin crap..."
"Hey don't you frackin' talk about Jashin-Sama that way, dog!!!" Hidan yelled angrily.
Konan's fist shot out, and Hidan cringed with pain. "Bangcock," she said, smiling.
The bus began to move again, until a few seconds later...
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR TOBIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice screamed from outside.
The bus came to a screeching halt, and a masked boy bursted through the door. "T-Tobi... Has made it!!!"
Tobi took to a seat between Hidan and the window, panting as he did.
"Overslept again, un?" Deidara asked.
"Yes, Deidara-Sempai, I overslept again," Tobi said sadly.
"That wouldn't happen if you prayed to Jashin-sama every night, seriously!!!"
"I don't pray to Jashin, and I don't oversleep, un," said Deidara.
"Well, uh, frack you!!!"
"Shut up already!!!" Konan bursted out, shaking a fist at Hidan.
Silence came over the bunch, until the bus came to another stop.
Two people walked down the aisle, one with his black hair in a pony tail, the person behind him with auburn hair and piercings all over his face and ears.
"Hi Itachi-sempai!!!!!!! And Pein-san too!!!!!!!!" Tobi chimed.
Itachi sat down at a double-seat, Pein doing the same.
"Hi Tobi," Itachi sighed, producing a black, leather-bound note book from his backpack. Pein pulled a pencil out of his pocket and handed it to Itachi.
"He's been cutting himself again," Pein whispered to Tobi, who answered, "Oh... Well, that's no good..."
The bus's door was about to close, but opened once more as a foot jammed it.
"Good morning, everyone," said a student with a rather shark-like appearance, followed by another male with short green hair, the skin on one side of his face white, while black on the other.
"Zetsu here, hey everybody," the green-haired youth said.
The two plopped down in a double-seat in front of Hidan and Tobi, and Pein checked his watch as they did.
"What time is it, un?" Deidara asked, leaning over Pein's shoulder.
"Only 8:14..."
"Damn..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kisame slumped foward on his chair, as Mr. Tokemura's voice droned on. I wonder if I remembered to bring my competo today...
Suddenly, the door bursted open, and a student with red hair and a messenger bag at his side bursted in.
"Class started 2 hours ago," Mr. Tokemura said, glaring at Sasori.
"Sorry," Sasori said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, as he sat down in an empty seat next to Kisame.
Kisame reached around in his pocket, and pulled out a small, colorful candy, round and bumpy. He quickly shoved it into his mouth while Mr. Tokemura wrote on the board. Sasori poked Kisame with his pen, the competo candy grabbing at his attention.
Kisame turned to Sasori, and whispered, "You want?"
Sasori nodded, and Kisame handed him about four pieces of competo. Sasori shoved them into his mouth, the sugar activating his imagination.
Kisame grinned and whispered, "Itachi's little brother's gay for the Kyuubi kid."
Sasori took out a piece of paper from his backpack, and put his pen to work.
About a minute later, he showed to Kisame a doodle of Sasuke and Naruto, holding hands under a rainbow. Kisame couldn't help but laugh, loud enough for their history teacher to hear, unfortunately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kakuzu slammed the door open, and entered the 12 grade math room, the look of pure rage on his face.
"Kakuzu, you're late again?!" Ms. Encho sighed.
"Yes, I spent all morning looking for one of my nickels. And I still have yet to find it."
"That's not good, Kakuzu!!!!! Think about your-"
"My grades? No sweat!!! I've aced the college math test, every math assignment I've ever recieved is done, and honestly, I should be the one teaching around here!!!"
"Then why don't you? Show us how smart you are, Kakuzu."
"Gladly!!! I'll get your paycheck!!! Today's lesson, CALCULUS!!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deidara, Konan, Hidan, Pein, and Zetsu all rushed out into the hallway as the bell rang, heading for the lunchroom, when...
"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! TOBI NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!" A familiar voice screamed out from a locker.
Zetsu sighed, this was the third time this week Tobi had been trapped in a locker.
"We'll get you out of there, Tobi, just calm down," Konan said.
Deidara reached into his messenger bag, taking out a container of clay. "Don't worry, I won't blow you up, un." Deidara fed a clump of clay to his left hand mouth, then applied to piece of clay to the lock.
Everybody backed away, before...
"Katsu!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi placed his poetry assignment on the humanities teacher's desk, then left the school building before she could question him about it.
"Itachi!!! Over here!!!" Hidan waved Itachi over to the other side of the street.
"I think we should go get some milkshakes!!!" Tobi said happily, dusting some leftover ashes off of his shoulder.
"Yeah, and let's step on it!!!" Sasori said, and Deidara and Zetsu nodded in agreement.
"Maybe milkshakes can make my life a little sweeter..." Itachi sighed.
"Milkshakes? How much will that cost us?"
"Stop worrying about money, I'll pay today."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobi raised his mask, just enough to slide his straw into his mouth, then lowered it again. "Strawberry's the best!!!"
"No, chocolate is!!" Hidan protested.
"But what about mint?" Zetsu asked, before taking a sip of his own milkshake.
"Vanilla!!!" Deidara said, "Yeah, nothing's better than vanilla!!!" Konan agreed.
"Tobi's right, strawberry!!!" Sasori held up his milkshake.
"Strawberry and chocolate, I couldn't decide which I like better, so I got both," Itachi said in a small voice.
"Mint is green, like money," Kakuzu added, only to be drowned out by Kisame, who favored chocolate.
"Oh, calm down!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobi ran up the hill, then dropped onto the grass. "Hey look, there's the sunset!!!!"
Kisame layed down next to Tobi, and Konan and Sasori did the same, and so did the others.
"Amazing, un..."
"Tobi thinks it's really pretty.."
"It's wonderful..."
"Now that's just fracking awesome..."
"It makes my eyes hurt, in a good way..."
"Has any one ever seen a sunset on the water?"
"It's beautiful..."
"A sunset, that's priceless..."
"It feels so nice, just to see it..."
"It reminds me of something, but I don't know what..."

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TTfan1 on June 19, 2008, 4:37:35 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1Is this supposed to funny? Because I found it to be really humorous and I'm wondering if that makes me a bad person.

Seriously. Am I evil? o_o

ShadowsGirl101 on April 1, 2008, 6:05:13 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101lol todays lesson Calculus!

Lanayru on September 27, 2007, 9:52:08 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLol, this is great! Keep it up!

BadgerofPancakes on September 28, 2007, 10:12:48 AM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesThank you!!!!! I'll be sure to update soon. ^^

hinaXsasuke4eva on September 21, 2007, 3:56:00 PM

hinaXsasuke4eva on
hinaXsasuke4evaOMFG!THIS shoot'S GREAT!more please!

BadgerofPancakes on September 23, 2007, 2:01:27 PM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesI'll try to update soon. ^^''

digimonlover06 on September 15, 2007, 5:30:07 AM

digimonlover06 on
digimonlover06Wow write more its great!!!!

BadgerofPancakes on September 15, 2007, 5:37:21 AM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesWill do!!! ^^

haoasakura7 on September 15, 2007, 12:08:40 AM

haoasakura7 on
Comment Deleted

BadgerofPancakes on September 15, 2007, 4:39:18 AM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesThank you!!! ^^

rffraff05 on September 14, 2007, 11:30:27 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05this was awesome! i can't wait to see what happens next!

BadgerofPancakes on September 15, 2007, 4:38:31 AM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesI'll try to update often!!! ^^

wolf-girl-ghost on September 14, 2007, 9:50:40 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostTHAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! I'M SO FAVVING DIS FIC AND YOU!

BadgerofPancakes on September 15, 2007, 4:37:40 AM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesThanks!!! ^^

ambersaotome on September 14, 2007, 1:59:58 PM

ambersaotome on
ambersaotomeThat was hilarious



i LOLed at the pic of itachi

BadgerofPancakes on September 14, 2007, 2:12:50 PM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesGlad you like it. ^^

KidRaccoon on September 14, 2007, 1:40:34 PM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonZOMG THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! XD *faves*
Keep up the good work, Nax!!!!!!!! ^^

BadgerofPancakes on September 14, 2007, 1:41:32 PM

BadgerofPancakes on
BadgerofPancakesThank you, Master. I'll try to update often. ^^