Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Protection

Jun, the Riolu, has stumbled upon Treasure Town running from his fears. He decides to become an apprentice at Wigglytuffs Guild, hoping he will be protected. Join him as he prepares to destroy the dangers of the world, one way or another.

Chapter 1 - Protection

Chapter 1 - Protection
Night has drawn closer since Jun's last rest. Now, he was hopping through trees, his bushy tail and forehead bleeding. He felt as if he were still being followed, as if someone were in the brush. He decided it was nothing, for he was too tired to go on much farther. He stopped jumping and slid down a tree into a small clearing. He was panting hard, pulling out an apple from his bag. This was the last of his food. Eating it slowly, and in tiny bites, he remembered the horrible scene he had witnessed earlier. Jun felt way too tired to remember anything, so he layed his head on the ground, trying to fall asleep. Eventually, he fell into a dreadful sleep.
Not too long later, a sound in the bushes woke Jun up. He saw a long stick that looked like a sword and reached for it, briskly. He stood up in a fighting stance, the stick in both hands. His head felt better, so he scanned the area for any movement. Suddenly, two Poke'mon, a bird and a big pink one, jumped from the bushes. He barley had any energy to fight, so he had to finish this quickly. He spun the stick in his hand and dashed to the two. They stepped forward and saw who they really were. Not cosmeticlly harmful, but the names immediatly popped to his mind. They were Chatot and Wigglytuff! Jun dropped his weapon and stepped back a few paces. He saw their eyes, filled with sympathy in Wigglytuffs eyes, but something else was in Chatots. Jun dropped to his knees and avoided eye contact with them. "Please!" he yowled, sobbing. "Please dont hurt me! Ill do anything you want! Just dont hurt me! I... I..." Wigglytuff cut him off by calmly replying, "It's ok. Here' eat this and calm down." He handed Jun a small yellow seed. "We'll take you somewhere safe."
"Guildmaster!" Chatot exclaimed. "Were letting a wild Poke'mon come to the Guild!" Jun didn't hear anymore because he shoved the seed in his mouth and fell soundly asleep. His last feeling was being lifted off the ground and being pat on the head, he fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment