Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Enrollment

Jun, the Riolu, has stumbled upon Treasure Town running from his fears. He decides to become an apprentice at Wigglytuffs Guild, hoping he will be protected. Join him as he prepares to destroy the dangers of the world, one way or another.

Chapter 2 - Enrollment

Chapter 2 - Enrollment
Jun drowsily opened his eyes from his sound sleep. He felt something soft under him. Hay? He had never felt this kind of comfort, or any kind infact. He was sore everywhere. He looked over his body and saw several bandages wrapped around him. His body, tail, and right leg. He sat up and heard something scuffling about. A small brown creature came running on four legs towards him. "Hello..." it greeted him. "Are you okay? Wanna apple?"
"Wh-Who are you? Where am I?" Jun asked, solemnly.
"Oh, sorry... I'm Bidoof. An Apprentice here, at Wigglytuff's Guild, yup yup!" Bidoof rolled an apple towards Jun. He grabbed it and took a big bite out of it. "D-Delicious!"
"Glad you like it! Now, come on. I wanna introduce you to everyone!"
They walked down a long hallway to a large clearing. The Poke'mon in the clearing instantly eyeballed him, making him uncomfortable. "This is the Guild!" Out of discomfort, Jun asked, "Am I gonna be here any longer? These people..." He fell silent. Scrunching his neck trying to hide himself, he took a few steps back. A voice called from in front of him, "Hey, Riolu, come with me!" It was Chatot. Jun followed him briskly, avoiding the other sharp gazez. They entered a room with Wigglytuff opposite of them. He sprang up and exclaimed, "WOO-PA! Would you like to join us!?"
"WHAT!?" Chatot yelled. "This is a wild, really wild, Pokemon! We found him in the woods, injured! You think we can take him in!?" Wigglytuff gestured for him to come closer. He whispered something to him, silently. After a long, awkward silence, Chatot called to him, "Fine, welcome to the Guild..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment