Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Routine

Jun, the Riolu, has stumbled upon Treasure Town running from his fears. He decides to become an apprentice at Wigglytuffs Guild, hoping he will be protected. Join him as he prepares to destroy the dangers of the world, one way or another.

Chapter 6 - Routine

Chapter 6 - Routine
"This is the Missions Board, where you can sign up for missions and, in a nutshell, help Pokemon." Chatot explained the board to the left of the floor above the bottom. It had many peices of paper taped onto it. Jun could hear a faint rumbling from it. Suddenly, a loud voice sounded from behind the board, "Board being updated! Board being updated!" The board flipped around, revealing just a blank peice of wood. Somehow, Jun kind of expected this, so he just crossed his arms and waited. A few moments went by and the board flipped back around, with new papers attached to it. Chatot started explaining, "That was Dugtrio. He updates the mission board every day, posting new requests and objectives. Check this every day for new missions and rewards." Jun saw Yena and Pikos eyes sparkle. Chatot pulled a peice of paper down with his beak and handed it to Jun, hesitating a bit, he snatched it back and handed it to Piko. She read it quickly and shouted, "Come on! Lets go!" She grabbed Yena's arm and pulled Yena to follow her. Jun stood back a bit and looked at Chatot. "Chatot, whats the problem with me that you dont like?" Jun asked, looking over his shoulder. Chatot just sighed and awensered, "You'll know soon enough. Your teams waiting to leave, arent they?"

Yena and Piko were already at the beach, south of the Guild. "Hey!" Jun shouted. "Forget somebody?"
"Come on then, cu- I mean... just come on!" Yena shouted back, and they entered the cave, along with Piko.
It was way quiet in the cave, it semmed like they were the only signs of life there. Water was about everywhere. The three kept to the shore, trying not to slip and fall into the water. Hopping trees was enough, Jun didnt need water right now. Their mission was to retrieve a Sitrus Berry for their client, Zangoose. Eventually, they spotted something on the ground. A little yellowish shape was resting on the ground. A Sitrus Berry! Piko ran up to it, grabbing it without hesitation. "We got it!" She yelped.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment