Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Explanations

Jun, the Riolu, has stumbled upon Treasure Town running from his fears. He decides to become an apprentice at Wigglytuffs Guild, hoping he will be protected. Join him as he prepares to destroy the dangers of the world, one way or another.

Chapter 7 - Explanations

Chapter 7 - Explanations
Yena and Piko led the way back to the Guild. They and Jun had just returned from retrieving a Sitrus Berry for a Zangoose. Juns wounds ached horibly. He could hardley move, but he manged to get to bed. Yena and Piko went off to Dinner, promising to bring him something, but he doubted it. He layed his weary head down to take a nap, trying to sleep soundly.
Soon later, a poking on his woke him up. He was expecting Yena or Piko with some food, but it was Wigglytuff. He looked worried, trying to hide it, obviously. "Can you come with me please? I need to talk to you." He spoke softly. Jun achily got to his feet, wondering what he wanted. Then he rememered what Chatot had set up. He followed Wighlytuff, practicly limping. Soon, what seemed forever, they reached Wigglytuffs room. "Sit down, you look like you hurt. Chatot," He gestured to Chatot, "Can you please leave? We need privacy."
"Yes sir." He responded. He exited the room and Wigglytuff started speaking again, "May I see your journal?" Baffled, Jun tossed him his journal. Wigglytuff opened it was briskly flipped through the pages. He looked up at Jun for a single moment, closed the book, then spoke again, "You are him... The Chosen One!"
"Wh-What? How can I be chosen for anything?" Jun asked, shallowly.
"Yes. This is the sign. Tell me, what were you running from when we found you?"
"Im weak... I was running from my fears. Evil Pokemon. I cant sleep knowing ther after me. And nobody here is going to help me." Wigglytuff sighed and responded, "Get comfortable, cause Im about to lecture you."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment