Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Millennium Problems

Well, I got the idea from a pokemon song, kinda pathetic, but I'll promise it will be good, yaoi in the later chapters!^^ Please red, enjoy and comment!

Chapter 1 - Millennium Problems

Chapter 1 - Millennium Problems
Hello wonderful readers of FFN! So, this is my story and… The sad thing is I got the idea after listening to a Pokemon song -.- Geez, hope you’ll enjoy it.

Chapter 1: Millennium Inaccuracy.
“Talking”
Thinking
- Mind-link -

It was a cloudy day in Domino City and not many people were outside, it was a day of boredom, unless your name was Yami and Bakura, those two yamis were busy duelling in a starring contest, annoying the others around them, you see, Yugi had invited them over for a sleep-over and since Bakura couldn’t be left alone at home (in Ryous opinion but not Bakuras) was he dragged with Ryou, with one rule: NO KILLING!.
Bakura grew tired though of the Pharaoh and walked away, leaving the dumbfounded Yami behind, he sat in the window and looked around, Malik and his sister and brother were here too, he looked for long at the Millennium Rod and Necklace sighing in the end, he then turned and looked at his hikari, his sweet little hikari- whoa, you didn’t hear that! He shook his head, for a while he had been feeling these fussy feelings for his light, but he knew they were wrong, Ryou properly didn’t feel the same anyway.
After a while Yugi suggested that they should play a game “Truth or Dare! That’s always such a great game!” Joey said, snickering in a kind of evil way, Bakura rolled his eyes ‘Might as well join it, maybe I can humiliate the Pharaoh’ thought Bakura and sat down in the circle “I’ll start” Yami said and smirked at Bakura who lifted an eyebrow “Bakura! Truth or dare?” Yami asked, smirking, Bakura thought it over “truth” he then said, not trusting the Pharaoh “Damn… Uhm let me see… I’ve seen you drink a lot, what drink is the worst for you? What makes you drunk fastest?” Yami then asked, knowing this could be useful for both him and maybe Ryou.
Bakura seemed to think then he answered with “Sherry”
There was a snicker, coming from Malik, he glared at him, then turned to his prey, the mutt “truth or dare Wheeler?” he asked “dare! I’m not afraid!” Joey said, maybe he forgot who he was dealing with, his friends only shook there heads.
“Very well! Kiss the GUY in this room you think is hottest!” Bakura smirked as Joeys face paled extremely “W-W-What?” Joey looked near fainting, but then Ryou leaned over and whispered something to him which made Joey grin “Ok Bakura!” Joey then kissed his own arm “I’m hottest” everyone except Bakura laughed.
Joey then turned to Malik “Truth or dare man?” “Truth” Malik simply said, Joey seemed to think about it, then he remembered a rumour he had heard about Malik “is it true that you are a she-male?”
There was a loud thud followed by laughing as Bakura rolled on the floor, laughing his fine @$$ of, Malik glared at him ”No… I’m male” he said and turned to Ryou, wanting to pass on quickly, he knew What he should do, no matter what Ryou chose he would get a small revenge on Bakura “Ryou, truth or dare?” “I guess I’ll pick truth” Ryou answered a bit unsure by the grin Malik had.
“Then tell us dearest Ryou… What sexuality does your yami have?” Ryou turned beef red and Bakura went silent “I… Don’t know” Ryou said, and Malik grin quickly disappeared, he stared at Ryou, trying to see if he was lying, Bakura looked revealed; damn his perfect plan had failed! The horror!
“Wasted your turn, ne Malik?” Bakura said, grinning devilish, how fitting, Malik glared at him and sat down.
Ryou looked around the room, he never was to found of this game, he never knew what to ask, he looked at Yugi and asked him “Dare” Yugi answered, making Yami look at him in a proud way “Ok, I dare you to, dance around the room while acting like a chicken” Ryou said, making most people in the room snigger.
And Yugi did it, he even managed to make Yami laugh.
A few more turns went around, some embarrassing things came up, like when Tristan told about the time he was forced to wear a dress, now it was Bakuras turn, he turned to Ishizu “Truth or Dare!” “dare” she said calmly “I dare you to give me your necklace!” people looked at Ishizu in chock as she handed over the Millennium Necklace, when Malik asked about it she whispered: “Just get him drunk quickly, then I’ll take it back” Malik “oohed” and smirked.
Bakura glared at them tough, he attached the necklace to his ring, just for safety, he had never expected at the artefacts reacted with each other and started to glow, he looked down as beam of light emerged from them, blinding everyone for a moment.
When the light-show was over, everyone blinked to regain there senses “Kaiba?!” Joey suddenly screamed, in the middle of there circle Kaiba sure lay, he was wearing none-Kaiba clothes though, a black shirt with a red t-shirt over it, skater-pants with chains and his ears were pierced.
Kaiba sat up and rubbed his eyes “Hm?” he looked around and then looked at Joey, who expected to be blamed, then he raised his hand and said “h-hello” the Kaiba looked at him, blinking before he made the peace sign and made a goofy grin “Yo!” he said making people gawk at him, well Joey fainted, being the big man he is…
“Dude? Yo dude are ya’ all right man?” the Kaiba poked Joey “Who the hell are you?” Malik asked looking at the boy, the boy looked at him, showing of his brown eyes “Me? Did ya hit the head again? I’m Seth”
People just blinked “Eh? Come on, you remember me! Seth!” they all shook there heads “I’m Seth! Remember?! Seth Kaiba! Seto Kaibas son!”
Silence…

“SAY WHAT?!!!!”

A/N: I’m gonna leave you guys there, sorry but I wanted it to be cliffy, now, tell me if I should continue!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment