Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Ryou gets a very serious disease and a very beautiful girl comes to help him. Ryou falls in love with her, and so does Bakura, but Ryou doesn't know. Eventually Ryou dies and something amazing happens...

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Yugi arrived at the hospital at 10:00am the next morning. When he walked in, he went over to the front desk to tell that he was here to pick Ryou up. They told him that he was in his room getting dressed. Yugi thanked them and walked down the hall to Ryou's room. Yugi knocked on the door and he heard a tired voice coming from in the room.
"Who is it?" asked Ryou.
"It's Yugi, Ryou. I came to bring you home," Yugi answered.
"You can come in," Ryou said.
Yugi entered the room and saw Ryou sitting on the chair that was next to the bed, tying hid shoes. Ryou looked up and Yugi saw that he had large bags under his eyes.
"Hey Yugi," Ryou said yawning.
"Hey Ryou...you don't look so good," Yugi said.
"I didn't get enough sleep last night," Ryou answered, looking down.
"Oh," Yugi sighed.
The two boys walked out and got inot Yugi's car. Ryou decided that he wanted to sit in the back, so he could be left alone for the ride.
As soon as Yugi pulled into Ryou's driveway, Ryou mumbled a thank you before jumoing out of the car and running up the porch. Right when he opened the front door, he closed it and ran up to his room and cried himself to sleep.

3 DAYS LATER

Ryou walked down the deserted streets of Domino City. The skin on his arms started to get uncomfortably tight. It had been raining ever since he had gotten home. Bakura decided to stay home, because he wasn't very fond of rain. Ryou cut off their link, so that he could be alone.
Suddenly, the rain stopped and a single ray of light cam from the sky towards the ground. Ryou stopped in his tracks as he saw a figure coming down from the ray of light, at high speed. After about 10 seconds, the object finally hit the ground, into the city swimming pool. Ryou saw the beam vanish ans he blinked a couple of times, before he ran towards the pool.

As soon as he got nearer to the pool, Ryou saw a bright white light comeing from the water. As he got closer, the light vanished, showing a figure of a girl, but there was something very odd about her...she had wings. Ryou saw that she was not moving, and he jumped into the water. He slowly walked through it, and he made it over to her. He reached out a hand and touched her back, since she was laying face down in the water. He moved his hands towards her wings, and his eyes opened even wider. They were so very soft, even though the feathers were wet. Ryou removed his hand from her back, and fixed the link between him and Bakura.
Bakura!
Abiou? What's wrong?
Get into the car, and come down to the city pool. You'll find me there.
What's wrong? Are you alright?
I'm fine, just get down here now!
I'll be right there.
Ryou quickly regained conciousness. He slowly turned the girl over, so not to hurt her. What he saw amazed him. She had a beautiful, smooth flawless face. Full lips and high cheek bones. Her hair was long, waist length to be exact, and a dark brown, with a hint of red when you saw her in the light.
Ryou picked her up and carried her out of the pool. He held her tightly in his arms and he sat in the bench, right outside of the pool's gate.
Bakura quickly arrived after a few minutes in his car. Bakura got out and tan towards Ryou.
"Ryou, what happened?" Bakura asked.
"I don't know, I found her in the pool face down. She isn't breathing," he said, running towards the car.
"We better get her home. Let's see if we can get her to breathe," Bakura said.
Ryou jumped in the back seat of the car, with the girl laying down, her heand in his lap. Her left wing was haning off the seat, touching the floor, while the other was resting on the back of the seat. Her white dress was sticking to her body, showing off her beautiful curves.
Bakura jumped into the driver's seat and took off. They arrived at their house in a matter of minutes. Bakura got out of the car and took the girl into his arms. Ryou got out of the car slowly.
"Ahhh!"
"Ryou! What's wrong?" Bakura asked.
"N-nothing, just get her into the house," Ryou said with pleading eyes.
Bakura nodded and walked up the porch and opened the door. He stepped inside of the house and placed the girl on the couch.
Ryou held onto his left arm. It was tighter and more painful than before. He slowly got out of the car, and made his way into the house.
"Ryou, could you go into the bedroom and get some blankets? I'll get dry clothes," Bakura said running into his room.
Ryou went into his room, which is right next to the livingroom, and brought blankets back. When he reached the doorway, he saw a flash of white light. He ran back into the livingroom. What he saw surprised him. She was completely dry. He slowly made his way over to her and knelt down next to her. He put a hand lightly on her hair, and noticed that it was dry. Then he moved to her dress and wings. He was amazed at how she could accomplish this. He heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Hey Ryou, I got a T-shirt and..." Bakura suddenly silenced. He walked over to Ryou and saw that she was dry, "...ok...that's just creepy. Anyway, let's try to get her to breathe."
Ryou nodded and and placed two fingers on her nose and closed it and put his mouth on hers. He began to do CPR. He did this for 5 minutes and still nothing. Both light and dark began to panik. Then...
"Ryou...her eyes are fluttering,"Bakura said pointing.
Ryou looked down and saw her eyes open a little. She then opened them all the way, and she looked over at Bakura and then Ryou. She smiled and began to sit up. Ryou and Bakura both backed away from her so that she could have some room. She sat all the way up and started to spread her wings. Both boys gasped.
Suddenly, there was a scream, like an eagle, but very pain filled. The girl brought her wings back down and she turned to her left one. The feathers were sticking up everywhere on the arch of her wing. She started to let out whimpering noises when she touched it. Ryou brought a hand up to the wing and began to stroke it gently.
"Don't touch it," he said in a very gental voice, "it's broken."
She looked at him and smiled. She started to lean forward as if to kiss Ryou, but she was stopped by Bakura's hand in front of her face.
"Hey! Hold up there cowgirl. We don't want to be fast now do we?" Bakura said smirking, "but I am good to go."
The girl just looked at him and giggled, while Ryou was giving him the 'Give me a break look.'
"What?!" Bakura asked looking innocent, "you can't blame a guy for trying."
With that he vanished back into the Millennium Ring. The girl looked at Ryou in suprise and he shook his head.
"Where are you from?" Ryou asked.
The girl smiled and pointed up. It took Ryou a few minutes for him to put the pieces together.
"You're from heaven?" Ryou said suprised.
The girl just nodded.
"Then that would make you..."


^_^Cliff hanger! I will have Chapter 3 up soon!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRedTears on November 11, 2005, 3:33:02 AM

BloodRedTears on
BloodRedTearsOh this is so good! I love it! Here, have a cookie. ::gives cookie:: =^_^=
~Kina