Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Ryou gets a very serious disease and a very beautiful girl comes to help him. Ryou falls in love with her, and so does Bakura, but Ryou doesn't know. Eventually Ryou dies and something amazing happens...

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
“an Angel,” Ryou said, his eyes widening.
The girl smiled and nodded. Ryou’s eyes widened and he took two steps back. The angel’s eyes saddened. She tried to reach out and stroke his cheek, but her wing ached too much for her to move. Once again she screamed and Ryou got up.
“Wait right here, I’ll be right back.”
With that, he walked out of the room. The angel’s eyes followed him out of the room, and stood up when he was gone. She folded her wings behind her and walked around. She came across a dresser which had some pictures on it. One was a group picture of Ryou, Bakura, Yami, Yugi, Joey, Malik, Marik, Seto, Mokuba, Tristan, Tea, Keket, Christian, and Christina. The other was just the Hikari’s with their Yami’s. Then there was one when Ryou was 11 with his dad. And the last one was of Ryou when he was a baby, in a sand box, with a beautiful young woman sitting on the edge of it. The angel picked up this picture to get a better look at it. She had white waist length hair and brown eyes.
“The woman in the picture was my mom…before she died.”
The angel jumped at the sudden voice.
/What happened to her?/
Ryou jumped at the soft female voice.
“D-did you say something?” Ryou asked her.
/I can talk through your mind, just like Bakura can./ She smiled.
“Oh.”
/So, what happened to her?/
Ryou was quiet for a moment, then looked down.
“She died of cancer when I was 3.”
/Oh…I’m sorry./
“Why?”
/We angels should know these things./
“Oh, by the way…how did you die?”
The angel set the picture back down on the dresser.
/Well, I was at my friend Kate’s house. I was over there because my dad had just beaten me. She was there to comfort me, since we were like sisters…she was my best friend. My mom left for the week on business. Anyway, while I was over there, Kate’s phone rang. She got up and got it and said that it was for me. She gave me the phone…/

* * * * * * * * * * * *

“Hello?”
“Hey hun!”
“Mom?!”
“Yeah! I’m coming home early because the meeting was cancelled due to some difficulties.”
“Awesome! When will you be home?”
“In a few minutes. Meet you there, bye!”
“Bye!”

* * * * * * * * * * * *

/I hung up the phone and said good-bye to Kate. I ran out to my car and jumped in. On my way home, I decided to pick up some items for my mom. You know, as gifts./
Ryou nodded, and motioned her to come sit next to him on the couch. He took out some ripped cloth and started to bandage up her wing.
/Thank you. Now, when I got home, my mom was already there…/

* * * * * * * * * * * *

“Mom!” I yelled into the house.
“Hey!” she said.
I ran into her arms. We had a very close bond. We broke apart, and I handed her a velvet box. She opened it, and found a ring inside. It was silver with a diamond heart in the middle, my birthstone, opal, on the right, and hers, garnet, on the left.
“Thank you so much,” she said hugging me again. I hugged back. We broke a part when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
“Oh great. The dog is back,” said my father.
“Hey Jack, the meeting was cancelled,” my mom said, her voice quivering, “Um --, could you get me a drink?”
“Sure, what would you like?” I asked.
“Water please.”
“Sure, no problem.”
I walked into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water. I walked back to the room. When I got into the door way, I saw my mom yelling, and my dad slapping my mom. I ran into the room and saw my mom holding her cheek. My dad raised his hand, clutching a beer bottle and was about to hit my mom over her head with it. Before he could do that, I jumped in front of her, letting my dad hit me over the head instead. My eyes widened. I felt hot liquid stream down my face and my neck. I heard my mother scream and I heard my dad say, “Stupid dog, she should have been somewhere else.”

* * * * * * * * * * *

/The next thing I knew, I was in a room, surrounded by doctors. The room was very bright, until everything faded into a darkness./
A single tear fell down her face. Ryou quickly wiped it away.
/I was only 17 before I died./



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodRedTears on November 11, 2005, 3:35:51 AM

BloodRedTears on
BloodRedTearsAww, so sad. T_T ::sniff:: Still as good as ever!! =^_^=
~Kina