Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

Ryou gets a very serious disease and a very beautiful girl comes to help him. Ryou falls in love with her, and so does Bakura, but Ryou doesn't know. Eventually Ryou dies and something amazing happens...

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4
Ryou looked at her shocked. He would have never have guessed that the life that she once lived, was full of so much pain. More tears made their way down her cheeks and Ryou, as quick as he could, wiped them away.
“I’m sorry about…what happened,” Ryou said.
/It’s alright…it wasn’t your fault. It happened before you were even born./
“How long ago was that?”
/21 years ago./
“…wow…,” was all Ryou could say. He couldn’t believe that that happened to her.
The angel got up off the couch and walked over to the picture of the Yami’s and the Hikari’s.
Wow, Bakura and Ryou are really cute, She thought.
She smiled and put the picture back down on the dresser. She turned around and saw Ryou looking at her. He looked down and hide underneath his bangs and blushed.
/What’s wrong?/
“Nothing.”
/Uhhh….ok…/
“Actually I was wondering…what’s it like to fly?” Ryou asked, curiosity perking in his voice. She made a face as if she was thinking.
/I don’t know…I never actually thought about it…it’s….it’s…indescribable…/
“It must be great!” Ryou said smiling, his eyes shining.
“Yeah…I guess it is,” the angel said smiling.
Suddenly Ryou’s face saddened.
“…I will be finding out sooner though…I’m dying.”
Ryou started to cry and the angel walked over to him and embraced him. Ryou cried onto her shoulder, soaking her gown, but the angel could care less. She rubbed his back until he cried himself to sleep, then she laid him gently on the couch. Ryou’s Millennium Ring began to glow, and Bakura materialized before her.
I should take him to bed.
/That might be a good idea./
Bakura walked over to the couch and picked Ryou. The angel followed Bakura to the next room, who was carrying Ryou. Bakura placed Ryou on him bed and covered him. He walked out of the room and left the angel with Ryou.
The angel walked over to the side of the bed. She reached out a hand and gently brushed the bangs out of Ryou’s face. She bent over and kissed his forehead.
Why did it have to be Ryou? He’s so pure and innocent, she thought to herself. She got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. She turned and saw Bakura sitting on the couch watching T.V. She walked over and stood at the end of the couch.
“So…you’re an angel huh?” Bakura asked.
/Uh huh./
“Can you really fly?”
/Well…I can, but my stupid wing is broken…/
Bakura chuckled.
“So…do you have a name?”
/Yeah./
“Well….what is it?”
/Aurora./
“Aurora? That’s a very nice name.”
Aurora smiled and blushed. She made a face and she felt her wings getting very cramped.
“Can you still move them?”
/I don’t know…I’ll try, they’re still hurting me though…/
Aurora stretched out her wings slowly. Her left wing was staring to sting very badly. But she finally made them open fully. Bakura gasped. He didn’t know that her wings were that big.
“…Wow…”
/Wow what?/
“Your wings…They’re beautiful…”
Aurora blushed even more at that comment. She folded her wings back down and Bakura got up and went into the kitchen.
Aurora’s eyes followed him out of the room. She sighed and walked in the direction that Bakura went. She found herself in the kitchen and saw Bakura sitting at the island. She walked over to the other side of the island and sat down on a stool.
/What’s wrong?/
“Huh?...oh…nothing…really…,” Bakura said, putting his head back down on the island.
/C’mon…I know when there’s something wrong with anybody./
I just don’t want Ryou to die…that’s all.
/I have one question…/
Yeah…what is it?
/Do you think I am pretty?/
Bakura’s head shot up from the island and smacked right into the cabinet that was right above it. Bakura let out an ‘eep’ and an ‘ow’ and rubbed his head. Aurora giggled and shook her head.
W-why would you ask that?
/...just curious…/
Aurora sighed.
Suddenly there was a scream coming from Ryou’s bedroom. Bakura and Aurora jumped and ran into his room.
Ryou was sitting at the top corner of his bed, huddled up, holding his face in his hands, crying. Bakura sat on his bed and brought Ryou into an embrace.
“Shh…abiou…what happened?”
I can’t talk…my face…it’s so tight…can’t open my eyes…
“Oh…my…god…,” Bakura said, “Aurora…stay with Ryou.”
Aurora nodded and walked over to Ryou and embraced him. Bakura ran out of the bedroom and went into the living room. Aurora noticed that Ryou was shivering.
/Are you cold?/
A little.
Aurora gathered Ryou up and wrapped her wings around him.
/Better?/
Yes…thank you.
Aurora smiled and gently rocked Ryou back and forth.
Aurora?
Aurora stopped and looked at Ryou. She saw that his face was scrunched up…in pain. His eyes were shut tight.
/Yes?/
Would it be weird to fall in love with an angel?
/No…not really…why?/
Well, I…
Ryou was cut short as Bakura ran into the room, holding his car keys.
“The doctors said that we should bring Ryou in right away.”
Bakura ran over to Aurora and gave her a long black trench coat.
“So no one will see your wings, your coming with us.”
Aurora nodded and Bakura took Ryou out of her embrace and walked out the front door. Aurora stood up and put the trench coat on. She then walked out the front door…closing it behind her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TwilightGoddessZelda on October 18, 2006, 4:46:02 AM

TwilightGoddessZelda on
TwilightGoddessZeldaHow come you have not updated in a long time? Please update or at least tell me if this story is discontinued. I love it so much! Poor Ryou...

BloodRedTears on November 11, 2005, 3:38:31 AM

BloodRedTears on
BloodRedTearsNO! NOT A CLIFFY!! T_T Please continue! You have me right on the egde of my seat. ::Falls off chair:: ^^;; heh heh...Anyway, it just keeps getting better and better! Please update soon!!!! =^_^=
~Kina