Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - On The Roof Tops of Paris

Sly is out on a routine heist and some thing goes terribly wrong for the master thief.

Chapter 1 - On The Roof Tops of Paris

Chapter 1 - On The Roof Tops of Paris
Disclaimer: I do not own Sly Cooper and all other related characters. They are the property of Sucker Punch not me.On The Roof Tops of Paris12:13 a.m.Master thief Sly Cooper was running for his life. He had just stolen a solid gold, saphire encrusted statue of the Egyptian god Anubis and Inspector Fox was catching up to him. The staue weighed Sly down and he was running out of energy.Bentley, Bentley where are you guys Ive been running for three miles now! Sly screamed into his binnnoucom.ZAPPPPP! Carmelita sent a blast of blue energy at the thief, it destroyed Slys com link to his friends. She could see that Sly was slowing down and fired a second shot at him.Uh Sly got full blast of Carmelitas shock pistol. Tired of running and exhausted from the blast Sly hit the ground after crossing onto another rooftop and pasted out.Carmelita watched as Sly fell and she hurried over to him to get handcuffs on him before he got away. As she got closer to Sly she slowed down to make sure he wasnt messing with her as he so often would. Sly didnt move. She bent over and placed the handcuffs on him. She turned on her walkie talkie.Chief, I I have Sly Cooper in custody. Carmelita proudly announced to her boss, although she hardly believed what she was saying.You did? Where are you? Ill send officers out to your location to pick him up. Chief Barkley was amazed. Carmelita went out on a routine patrol and had captured a master thief. The Chief thought to himself thenhe picked up his phone and called all available officers.About twelve minutes later the whole S.W.A.T. team surrounded Sly's limp form. Two pit bulls picked Sly up and carried him away. When Carmelita got back to the station the whole office erupted in cheers. Carmelita's face blushed badly from her well deserved praise. She walked into her office and almost all the cheering stopped."Ah." Carmelita put her feet on her desk in a attempt to relax and let all the events of that day sink in. Feeling good about the day Carmelita drifted off to sleep, leaving her paper work for the next day.Bently and Murry were waiting in the van when Sly's com went out. "Do you think Sly is in trouble?" Murry asked as he and his turtle friend sat in silence watching for any sign of Sly."It's Sly." Bently told Murry as if the hippo knew what he meant. Bently occupied himself with the lap top he nowhad infront of him.Murry shook his head. Sly always a little late but its been forty five minutes already. He turned to the portable television that he always brought with him. Murry flipped through the channels trying to find something to watch. Something on the news channel caught his eye. Murry dropped the bag of chips in his hand and all its contents fell on the floor."Murry you should clean that now before the potato chips smush into the carpet." Bently told Murry like he was a child. Murry didn't respond to his friend but stared wide eyed at the television screen. "Murry, Murry!" Bently walked away from his computer and over to Murry. Bently looked at the screen to see what was so interesting. "Is that Sly!" Bently began to hyperventilate. Murry handed him his empty potato chip bag.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_Beast_Within on December 15, 2006, 8:41:15 AM

The_Beast_Within on
The_Beast_WithinIt's a good start! Keep it up!

Banatkd on October 8, 2006, 2:14:24 PM

Banatkd on
BanatkdHope you enjoy this.