Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - On the Inside

Sly is out on a routine heist and some thing goes terribly wrong for the master thief.

Chapter 2 - On the Inside

Chapter 2 - On the Inside
On the Inside

All the major news networks had gathered out side the French branch of Interpol. Everyone was waiting for Captain Carmelita Fox to come out and give a press report on the capture of Sly Cooper the night before. The news of his arrest spread quickly and people wanted to know what was next for Sly Cooper.

"There she is!" A crowd member shouted out.

The news teams tried to get them selves organized as Carmelita approached the podium. The crowd of the various news teams and crowd spectators quieted as the captain began her speech.

"Last night at about 12:50 a.m. the master thief Sly Cooper was apprehended and brought into custody. He has a long list of charges that includes trying to steal a golden, encrusted statue of Anubis. Are there any questions?" She asked the audience.

"How is it that Sly Cooper was caught? He has eluded Interpol for years and now you've finally capture him." One news reporter in the audience asked.

Carmelita was prepared for such a question. "The suspect in question had taken the said statue from a private resident and it was just too heavy for him." Carmelita was enjoying the fact that she finished up the case of the century. "He ran about three miles and I hit him twice with my shock pistol. Each shot hit him directly. After making sure he was indeed unconscious, I placed my hand cuffs on him then an S.W.A.T. team member took him away." She paused in her speech. "If you have any further questions you can pick up a copy of my police report here at Interpol when it becomes available. Now Chief Barkley will be making his statement on this case." Carmelita led Chief Barkley onto the stage as she went back to her office.

"He doesn't look to hot."

"How do you think you'd look after taking to shock pistol blasts?"

Sly heard voices speaking. He opened his eyes to see where he was.

"Don't get up to fast or your going to hurt your self." Someone warned him. Sly took the advice and got up slowly.

Sly tried to remember what had happened and where he was. "Where am I?" Sly asked the orange tiger to his left. He looked around and saw that he was in a jail cell.

"You're in the holding cell at Interpol." A gruff flamingo told Sly.

Realization hit Sly. "She got me?" Sly just couldn't believe it. Carmelita had finally managed to catch him.

"Oh yah did she ever." The flamingo laughed. "Two direct hits from Captain Carmelita Fox." The flamingo and tiger laughed.

Sly tried to understand what happened. The statue was just too heavy. Why did I ever suggest this heist? Bentley should have convinced me if he thought I would fail. Something hit Sly like a shot from Carm's shock pistol. Where are Bentley and Murry? Were they caught to? Sly didn't get much time to think. A guard was at the cell to get him.

"Cooper its time to go." The guard was a grizzly. Sly got up. He didn't know where he was going but Sly had a pretty good idea.

Sentencing. It was the only word that came to his mind as he was put in the back of a paddy wagon that three other criminals in it. "Any of you know where this van is headed?" Sly asked only to confirm his fear.

"This great cities courthouse to get the pre-hearing over with." A Blue Jay said as if it was nothing new to him.

Bentley, Murry, where are you guys. Sly questioned himself not knowing their ware bouts as he was heading off to be sentenced to prison for life.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment