Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - new girls

Pretty much, the title says it all.

Chapter 1 - new girls

Chapter 1 - new girls
On a cool spring day, the xiaolin monks were outside training when Master Fung called them in."Master,I must perfect my leoperd strike!" Omi said. Master fung reached out his hand to stop him."Omi, this is important." Fung said."We have new xiaolin dragons, the dragons of lightning and animals."Fung said.

They stepped into a room with 2 young girls. One had long brownish-blonde hair. She was wearing a white tank top with khaki capris. The other had long blonde hair. She was wearing an orange tank top with blue jeans. they were both wearing hair ribbons. The girl with brown hair had a yellow hair ribbon. The other girl had an orange hair ribbon. The blonde haired girl had blue eyes and the brown haired girl had green eyes.

"Hi,I'm May." the girl with brown hair said. She looked at Raimundo, and smiled. "I'm Ruby." the girl with blonde hair said. "Are you guys twins?" Clay asked. "No, we're best friends." Ruby said.

As they all left the room, May and Ruby took out their hair ribbons. They walked down the hall, and Rai smiled. May was talking, and suddenly slipped and fell. Raimundo started laughing. May looked confused at first, but then said,"You greased the floor, didn't you?""Yeah, how did you know?"Rai asked."When you have 3 older brothers, you know." May said.

After the rest of their training, the monks were talking. Kimiko started to flirt with Rai. That made May pretty sad. She thought Raimundo was actually pretty cute, but apperently, he had a girlfriend. Suddenly, Clay asked,"Do you two have boyfriends?" May and Ruby were about to answer, when Kimiko blurted out,"Of course they don't, they're way less pretty than me." Now they were mad. May growled, then covered her mouth. She hated it when she did that. Ruby made a duisgusted face at Kimiko.

Later, Raimundo was checking on May. She was playing the guitaur, singing th "Far Away" By Nickelback...

"This time, this place, misused, mistakes, too long, too late, who was I to make you wait. Just one chance, Just one breath, just in case there's just one left. Cause you know, you know, you know...I love you. I loved you all along. I miss you. Been far away for far to long. I keep dreamin' and you'll be with me and you'll never go. Stop breathin' and if I don't see you anymore..."

Rai said,"Hi, May." That scared May and she fell backwards."Oh, hi Rai!" May replied. Raimundo said,"Come on, I want to show you and Ruby something." They went and got Ruby, then went to see what Raimundo wanted to show them. It was pretty dark out, but the stars lit everything up. They all laid down and looked at the stars."So, what do you want to show us?" Ruby asked."The stars, it's a brautiful night out. Why waste it?" Rai asked. They all talked a little and eventually all fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mentalguru on February 20, 2007, 6:58:21 PM

mentalguru on
mentalguruNot bad. Not a long introduction about the new characters though... continue with this!

Barbiegirl on January 1, 2007, 7:30:21 AM

Barbiegirl on
BarbiegirlSorry about accidentalley mispelling "Beautiful." Hope ya liked it!