Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Rescues and Kankers

Rewritten, spell checked, and scab labourer free! Nazz throws a slumber party out in the woods, but some uninvited visitors come to ruin it. Reviews are appreciated!

Chapter 3 - Rescues and Kankers

Chapter 3 - Rescues and Kankers
The Night of the Living Ed
Chapter 3

The kids got out of the tent and began to walk into the woods being as quiet as they possibly could. Nazz and Kevin were leading in front, Ed and Eddy walked behind them, Jonny was deep in conversation with Plank, and Double D and Sarah brought up the rear.
"So what the heck are we gonna do to get them outta there without getting caught?" Kevin asked Nazz.
"I don't know, try not to get caught and if we do, hope we don't get stuck there," Nazz simply answered.
"What made you vote to go and get them, Stupid? Don't you remember what happened last time?" Eddy asked irratated.
"Remember what?" Ed asked spacing out.
"And when we get back, I'm gonna get a whole jar of granola nuts, how's that sound, Plank?" Jonny asked.
"-------------------------------," Plank resonded.
"Relax, Sarah, we'll get Jimmy back," Double D reasurred.
"But what if we don't, what if he's stuck with them forever. Jimmy can't handle that, Double D, he just can't, he isn't... " Sarah said as Double D tripped over a tree root. She kept trailing on and on, not realizing he wasn't there anymore. When he looked up, the kids were gone, he couldn't see anyone. He started to walk backwards. He hollored for them, but they didn't hear him. Then he heard some russling in the the bushes. He looked up terrified, waiting for whichever Kanker it was to swoop down and grab him. It came out, but it wasn't a Kanker. Instead it was a skunk. Double D shrieked and his eyes widened as it turned around.
"Oh my, eww, putrid, disgusting, repulsing, unsanitary, injurious-" Double D was cut off. The same red hankerchief covered his mouth and muffled his voice. He looked up in horror as he saw Marie Kanker. "Hey, cupcake, what you doin' out here at this time of night?" she asked. Double D mumbled something inaudibly. She just laughed and carried him to the Trailer Park.

"... He's scared of them, Double D, you understand that, right...Double D? You guys, Double D's missing!" Sarah exclaimed. All the kids stopped and looked back at her.
"But he was right here, how could he have been kidnapped with none of us noticing?" Nazz said.
"I, I don't know you guys, but he's gone now, and it's all my fault," Sarah said.
"Ain't your fault, Sarah, it was bound to happen," Kevin said.
"Well, there goes our brains, now what?" Eddy asked.
"We sneak into the Trailor Park and get Rolf and Jimmy, and then Double D. Since he's one of the Eds he would probably be having higher security. And by the way, Kev, what did they do with you and Rolf?" Nazz asked. Kevin gave her a look before answering.
"Locked us up in one of the metal dog cages, one of the worst things I smelled in my life," Kevin grimaced.
"Where was the cage?" Nazz asked.
"By the Kankers' trailer outside," he answered.
"Then they probably put Double D inside," Nazz stated.
"Yeah," Kevin agreed.
"So how about Ed and Eddy distract the Kankers-"
"Forget it," Eddy said.
"Yeah, no shirt, no shoes, no laundry," Ed said agreeing with Eddy.
"Do you want Rolf, Jimmy, and Double D back or what?" Nazz asked. Eddy groaned.
"Like I was saying, Ed and Eddy will be the distractments, Jonny, Sarah, and um, Plank, will get Rolf and Jimmy out of the cage, and Kevin and I will get Double D," Nazz said.
"Why us?" Kevin asked.
"Less people in that trailer the better, everyone agree?" Nazz asked.
"Yeah, we can finally be super heroes, Plank," Jonny said.
"All, ... all right, I'm in," Sarah said.
"Twenty knots in the sailor's boots," Ed said.
Kevin and Eddy groaned and nodded. "All right, lets go," Nazz said. They headed toward the Trailer Park. After they finally found it, they stopped in the bush.
"Ok, you guys know the plan, right?" Nazz whispered. The kids nodded. Ed and Eddy gulped and walked into the Trailer Park.
"Look, Lee, it's Ed and Eddy," May said pointing towards them.
"Didn't think this would actually be this easy, Lee smiled evilly in their direction. Ed and Eddy took off running with May and Lee hot on their heels. They ran through the woods and ended up in Ed's back yard.
"Man, Ed, don't these guys ever give up," Eddy said lookeing over his shoulder. They were still chasing them. Eddy hopped over the fence and Ed ran through it leaving a large hole big enough for May and Lee to squeeze through. He opened his basement window and the two slid in. Eddy quickly locked it and the two Kankers were haulted Ed's house. Eddy panted and the two softly laughed together, but not for long. Lee was holding May and smashing her head into Ed's window.
"Do something, Eddy! Do something quick!" Ed pleaded holding on to Eddy's legs shaking with his eyes closed. Eddy looked around the room and stopped at the corner.
"Quick! Ed! Pick up your bed and prop it against the wall!" Eddy instructed. Ed did so. It seemed to help a bit, but not much. They ran out of Ed's room and locked the door from the outside, then went up the stairs and locked that door.
"You think we're safe, Ed?" Eddy asked as there was a loud crash from the basement.
"Ahhh! Hurry, Eddy, we have to get away!" Ed said. They ran outside and made for the backyard again. Ed pushed the shed in front of his window, tearing up the grass as he slid it over.The Kankers were trapped. They had been searching Ed's basement for the two.
"Whoa, ha, Ed, how about that then?" Eddy said panting. They went back to the Trailer Park.

"Hurry up, guys, or I think I'll be stuck like this forever," Jimmy said. With both Jimmy and Rolf trapped in a cage, there wasn't much room to move around in.
"Stop complaining, sapless Jimmy, you are giving Rolf a migrane," Rolf said.
"Come on, Jonny, hurry up," Sarah said.
"Almost got it, there," Jonny said as the cage's door swung open and Rolf and Jimmy fell out still entangled in each other. Rolf cllimbed out of the knot first.
"Rolf, the son of a shephard, thanks Jonny the woodboy and boisterous Sarah, and is in their debt for-"
"Give it a break, Rolf, are you all right, Jimmy?" Sarah asked.
"I feel queasy, Sarah, hold me," Jimmy said falling into Sarah's arms.

You smell better already, sweety," Marie said. She had literally thrown him into the bathtub while he was still wearing his clothes and was trying to get the skunk stink off of him.
"Let, me go," Double D fought to get out of the tub, but Marie was a lot stronger.
"Hold still, silly," she said. There was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Who is it?" Marie asked. She had a clothes clip over her nose so she sounded like she had a cold.
"It's May, I need to use the bathroom," May's voice was heard from outside the door. "Hold on, I'm coming! Stay right there, honey." Marie walked to the door and unlocked it. Nazz and Kevin were standing outside.
"What are you-OW!" Marie said as Kevin kicked her down and she hit her head off the toilet. She wasn't unconscious, but she was still a bit dazed.. Nazz pulled Double D out of the tub and the three ran out of the house and back into the woods with everyone else.
"Whoa, Double D, you stink," Eddy held his nose when he saw the three come to the campsite.
"Yeah, never thought it would be you and not me," Ed said.
"You do stink, Lumpy," Eddy corrected. Ed lifted his arm and smelled under it.
"Yep, sure do, Eddy," Ed said putting it down again. All the kids slept in the boys' tent that night except Double D. He slept in the girls' alone.
The Ed


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment