Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue


                                hey i'm doin this with kayla, so here is my side of the story! No matter what she says MINE IS BETTER! MUAHAHAHAHA! This is

                                                JUMP CITIES FINEST! part 1


                                One day a tall young man of 16 woke up to the weirdest sound he had ever heard. "Starfire..." he said with a grin. His name was greg
and he was part of a super hero team....well not a super hero team persa, more of a group of orphaned kids who had superpowers. He was brother to the famous
sidekick of batman, robin. The two were always completely competitive in everything they did, but it seemed robin, being his older brother would always have the upper hand in almost everything they did. There was starfire(who at the moment was playing her "famous" gorga pipes, from her homeland of zimbabwa. She had always had a sloight crush on robin and never really admitted it, but Robin knew all along, and felt the same way about her. Also there was Raven, a psion with the amazing powers of moving object with her mind, although she was very powerful she was often withdrawn, usually meditating by herself or something of the sort. There was also bumblebee, an older girl of the team. At age 18 she was unbelievably powerful for a girl, well she was actually second in power next to raven. But she had wings like a bee, and could shrink down to the size of a bee to catch her opponents off guard. Finally there was speedy, robins best friend. They, just like robin and greg, were always completely competitive in everything. Speedy actually looked more like robin's bro then Greg did, and wore a mask just like he did. He had a magic bow, that gave him incredible accuracy, and different arrows with different elements, making them a very powerful arsenal. All in all, they were some gifted teenagers, and with Robins leadership they stopped countless crimes, and even a supervillain here and there.

                                Even though his name was Greg he was always referred to as Red X. he had a mask, an outfit, and everything! He kept up with his older bro's training drills just fine, and was even the best basketball player of titans, next to robin that is, who always had to prove he was one step ahead of him.

                                "HEY WAKE UP TIME TO TRAIN!" came an over obsessed voice that could only belong to robin. He walked groggily out of his room,
to be greeted by starfire. "Greetings friend! I greet you with warm wishes!" Red X turned, "hey star, think you could not scream in my ear at 6 in the morning?" Starfire looked up, "oh sorry X!" She followed him into the main room where speedy was gettin breakfast ready. Raven was already sitting at the table reading one of her old
ancient spell books. "hey x!" bumblebee exclaimed from her spot on the couch over in the living room. The team really was spoiled in a way. With robin working for bruce
Wayne, and now getting funds for there home, they never really had money troubles at all. After breakfast, they went through there usuall 3 hours of training that they did every morning, "is that the best you can do!" robin exclaimed as x ran at him with a flurry of kicks and punches missing over and over. "NOT EVEN CLOSE!" X shouted as he got even more intense only to be layed out by Robin with a quick sidekick. "DAMNIT!" he exclaimed punching the ground. Robin just smirked his older brother "i'm better than you" smirk. Later after the training Red X found himself at the gamestation 2. Deciding to play some halo 4 he picked up a controller and started the campaign mode. Later on Speedy and Star walked by, "hey you guys wanna play?" Red X asked as he threw them controllers. speedy looked at the controller "naw man, i gotta go into town, and meet up with some of the ladies!" he grinned. "No thankyou friend, I think i shall cook something from my home country!" she said gingerly as she skipped off to the kitchen. "OH NO!" he mentally said to himself. Star's home country didn't have exactly the best choice of foods, like cruton pudding was a definate food on Red X's "crappy food list."


                                After about 3 hours of halo, of course Robin came by asking to play some one-on-one halo. "Sure!" Red X exclaimed realizing that he had a chance to actually kick his butt at something. Sure enough though, as fate would have it Robin ended up winning, no by a complete blowout, but by a considerable amount. Red X looked at his brother grinning from ear to ear, "good game" ge grumbled, only to have Robin start mocking that he was better than him at everything. He couldn't take this anymore "i'm so sick of this shoot! Every day!" he thought as he stomped off down the hall.


                                Weirdly he found himself knocking on Raven's door, he did sometimes talk to her for advice on some of his daily problems, and now was definately the right time. "come in" he heard her say. He walked in and sat down next to her on her bed. She looked at him with a knowing face "let me guess Robin just kicked ur butt at halo, right?" Red X was dumbfounded "HOW DID YOU KNOW!?" he said jumping up. Raven grinned at him, "it's not like i'm deaf, i could hear you swearing all the way from in here!" Red X turned slightly red, "uhhh hehe you heard that!?" Raven started to giggle, which was rare for Raven, considering Red X was the only one who ever made her slightly laugh, and even that didn't happen very often. Raven then looked at him more seriously, "look Robin is just being an older brother, it's kinda like his job to tease you, you know he loves you, but i think i have an idea why he is so hard on you..." "Why!?" he asked almost too eagerly. "it's because he wants to push you, to make you the best that you can be. Even though he is a dick lots of the time, his name really does suit him, but i know that he just wants to see you turn out just as good, if not better than him...." Raven smiled at him. "trust me, i'm phsycic i know." Red X smiled, "Thanks ray." He got up and walked back out to the room.


                                When he got out there robin was grinning at him again, "dude, a girl named lacey just called! She wanted to know if you wanted to go out but, i told her you were busy with Raven!" "What!" Red X couldn't believe it, lacey was his girlfriend and he had said that!? "Ya she said never to call her again and just hung up!" he laughed his annoying little cackle. "YOU PIECE OF shoot!" Red X yelled as he ran towards robin, fist clenched, only to have it caught by Robin and receive a hard blow in the stomach. This was too much, but he wasn't about to go down just like that, he actually stood up and put him in a headlock that took Robin's breath away. he was actually beating the crap out of Robin, as he did this he notice a slight yellow glow surround him, but paid no attention to it. Finally after 2 minutes of grappling bumblebee, starfire, and Raven pulled him off of him. Robin just looked dumbfounded. He then did his smirk that greg knew all too well and slinked his way off to his room. "I CAN"T TAKE THIS I'M GOING OUT!" Red X shouted as he stomped out the door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment