Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - That Night

Well basically about a girl anime charecter and she has a hard life but then she gets herself a suprise...

Chapter 2 - That Night

Chapter 2 - That Night
*Door locks*...

"Listen, im not going to hurt you, now take them off" Alex, (sky's auntie's boyfriend) said

Sky takes off her strappy top, while Alex takes off his trousers

"ouch!, stop it your hurting me" Sky said

"You know you want it now, let me touch it.."

Alex strokes his hand down her pelvis

"No! i dont want to let me out!"

"Listen to me, no-body is going to help you, so i suggest you sit down and let me do what i need to do.."

Sky jumps on her feet and tugs the door, but Alex comes up behind her, grabs her by the waist, and lickes her down her breast

"Auntie May!! help me! HEEEELP"

Auntie may had gone to work that night to get more money for the flat owner and the rent

"Listen!! stop..struggling.. LET GO!.. DONT... there now stay there"

Alex threw Sky on the rug, as he took of his belt and started whipping her back and plunged himself on top of her

"Uh..ohh..yeaah you like that dont you? ooh.. uh uh uh uh uh..."

At that moment,Sky let out a huge scream, but then only to be followed by a french kiss off Alex

"Mmm.. *clutching Sky's @$$ at the same time* "


As Alex went to take his top off the front door slammed and Auntie May came in and shouted Sky and Alex's name...

"Sky?... Alex?... where have they gone?"

While Auntie may shouts for alex and Sky, Alex whispers to Sky..

"If you ever tell Auntie May what's been happeneing, then you wont be a little 13 year old girl anymore.."

Alex slams the bathroom door, and goes downstairs doing his belt up the same time.

"Hi Alex, were had Sky gone? and umm, why is your belt half done up?"

"Oh you just caught me changing into my PJ's and Sky is upstairs in the bath"

"Is she still in that bath?! my goodness she must be pampering herself"
Auntie May snickeres as she walks up the stairs to go to see Sky

knock,knock...
Sky opens the door with a towel around her body...

"Hi Auntie May, sorry i was so long, i..i was watching a film not so long ago and i completely forgot about the bath, but now ive had it i can go to get changed in my PJ's"

"Alright, its fine, but dont be long in the changing room, because Alex needs to use it to get changed into aswell"

"Ok dont worry.."


Auntie May goes downstairs to make some snacks for a film, while Sky goes into the changing room, only to be followed by Alex.


"Good girl, Now let me finish what i started.."

Alex puts his hand up Sky's legs and up in between her towel and strokes...

"listen, your a good girl now dont cry..we can do it again tommorow night while Auntie May is out working.."

As Alex slowly takes his hand away, Sky's tears run down her face and onto the floor, then Alex grabs her by the neck and slowly brings her towards his mouth, then he licks her cheeks.


"Now remember not a word to anyone, otherwise you are going to be dead, and i mean it.."


As Alex leaves the room he smacks Sky on her @$$ and then closes the door with a evil grin.While Sky takes off her towel and changes into her PJ's she goes downstairs to talk to Auntie May.


"Auntie May? "

"Yes love?"

"I dont feel very well im going to bed, can we watch a movie some other night?"

"Yes of course love, Why dont we watch it Saturday or something?"

"Ye sure i dont mind"

"Good girl"


Auntie May gives Sky a kiss on her forehead and Sky goes upstairs, into bed, and sleeps uncomfortably.









Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment