Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Down Street

Well basically about a girl anime charecter and she has a hard life but then she gets herself a suprise...

Chapter 4 - Down Street

Chapter 4 - Down Street
As Sky walks down the street, she comes across Moonshiners Pet store

"Right this is the place, now ive just got to find out how to get there."

Behind Moonshiners Pet store, there was 2 automatic doors leading through a long corridor to 6 rooms either side the corridor. They were all labeled with Black writting saying:

ROOM 1: Social Services

ROOM 2: Funeral Directors

ROOM 3: Alcohol Club

ROOM 4: Quit Smoking parlmount

As she read room 5 it said "Abusse room". She knocked the door and slowly peered round the corner, when she looked she saw 1 neatly tidied desk and 2 office chairs which a woman was sitting in one, she pointed towards the seat were Sky sat down.

"Hello you must be Sky, am i correct?"

"Yes i am "

"Right Sky, i would just like to start off by asking how old you are?"

"Im 13"

"Right okay... and what seems to be the problem?"


Sky took a deap breath and put her hands on the table.

"Right well, when i was young my parents died so i was brought up with my Auntie May, but she has a boyfriend called Alex, and , h..he... Abbuses me, and last night i tried to unlock the bathroom door but he pushed me on the floor and whipped me with his belt, and then he plunged himself on top of me. And now i have bruises all over my back, stomach, and pelvis, look."


Sky pulls up her top and there you see big black and blue patches all over her stomach and back and pelvis.


"Oh my god!, thats terrible we'l have to do something about it, does he abuse you constantly?"

"Yes every night when my Auntie May goes out to do her night shifts, he tells me to let him do it.."

"Let him do what exactly?"

" *sniff* Let him touch my.. you know.."


The counselors face was shocked as she repeated the words that Sky spoke.


"Right! now thats not on, have you told Auntie May about your problems and what he is doing to you?"

"No i havent im not allowed to because if i do then he will threaten to kill me in my sleep, because last night he said 'If you ever tell Auntie May about me or what ive been doing, you wont be a little 13 year old girl anymore"

"Hmm... well i am going to give you this pamphlett its about abuse and what it could do and how it affects your family, but if he even tries to do it again i want you to come back here straight away and we will report him to the police, ok? now off you go before he sees you or if someone else does"

"Thank you goodbye.."


As Sky walks out the automatic door, she walks back up her street , up the hill, but stops half way when she sees Alex coming towards her with 5 other men in the age group of about 18-20, and they all had big grins on theyre face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment