Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Alex and his Friends

Well basically about a girl anime charecter and she has a hard life but then she gets herself a suprise...

Chapter 5 - Alex and his Friends

Chapter 5 - Alex and his Friends
"Alex, what are you doing here?"

Sky looks terrified as one of his friends they call big Joe comes up infront of her and strokes her across her face and puts her in they're silver and black van.

"What are you doing with me, let me go! HELP!"

"Don't worry we're just going for a little stroll up the woods, You'l be back by 8 dont you worry"


As Alex is driving and Big Joe is sitting in the front, Sky's arms and legs are tied behind her back in the back of the van with the other 6 men, feeling her breast and her legs.

"Alex, how long till we get there mate? im not a very patient man ya know" One of the men in the back asked to Alex as he hugged Sky around her waist at the same time.

"Ahh not long now, about another... Oh no wait we're here!"

As Alex and Big Joe stepped out of the van, they shut the doors hard and locked the van, leaving Sky and the 6 men in the back to deal with her.

"Right now, whos going to nail her first?" One of the men asked

Sky turned away to look at the windscreen and all she saw was Alex and Big Joe sitting on the front bonet having a ciggarette, but only to turn around and smile at her while they go to open the back door.
As they do, one of the men grabs Sky by the arm and all of a sudden puts a sharp pointed needle into it, where she slowly feels sleepy and drousy, he injected her with drugs.

Because they injected her with drugs, she wont be able to remember what happened that day, and as they each take they're turns with her to plow her body, she slowly recovers the next day.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment