Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Threat

Summary- Sasuke is tired of Sakura smothering with unwanted love, so one day Sasuke tells off Sakura and Sakura is fed up with Sasuke. Sakura wishes upon a star that night that she fell out of love with Sasuke and soon she did but then fell in love w

Chapter 1 - The Threat

Chapter 1 - The Threat
Summary- Sasuke is tired of Sakura smothering with unwanted love, so one day Sasuke tells off Sakura and Sakura is fed up with Sasuke. Sakura wishes upon a star that night that she fell out of love with Sasuke and soon she did but then fell in love with Neji's missing brother. Sasuke begins to miss the old life with Sakura but now he's got a hell of a lot of competition...looks like even his brother is interested in the new Sakura!
Saku/Sasu/Ita/Neji/Naru/Oc- Kiba/Hina Tenten/Lee Shika/Tema and many more!
The Threat
( Konohagakure- city, The Uchiha Mansion)
Sasuke was walking around his room looking for his things and getting ready to head out for school.
`` Damn! Where in the hell did I leave my nice black pants !'' Sasuke shouted as he looked through the mess he had at the side of his huge room.
`` Sasuke-kun! Hurry up! Itachi-kun won't wait any longer!'' Sasuke's mother shouted so Sasuke could hear this and hurry up. Itachi Uchiha wasn't the most patient person in the world.
`` Hold on mom! I'm looking for my good pants!'' Sasuke shouted back to his mother who was almost on the completely other side of the mansion.
Damn! She's starting to sound like Sakura! Man is she annoying! Sasuke thought out in his mind but then spotted what he was looking for.
`` Hey! My pants!'' Sasuke shouted as he got his pants which were hanging from his one of six different closest
Sasuke went inside his beautiful bathroom which had ice-blue tiles and was painted white with gold lines to outline the black bathtub and shower. Even his toilet was nice! It was navy-blueish-green marble and the sink was just plain black. Sasuke went and looked at himself in the mirror while he gelled up his hair. Then combed it back but his bangs were always separate and not to mention he only gelled it so it could be nice and spiky.
`` There, now I'm off to Ninja Arts High School!'' Sasuke said as he ran out of the bathroom and out of his room which had silky looking black furniture in a Japanese-type room. It even had the wooden sliding doors but that lead to a normal metal door with normal hard walls with the Uchiha fan symbol on it.
As Sasuke began to run out of the mansion in his navy-blue school uniform with matching jacket he began to smile as he ran towards Itachi's car. He was glad there was no sign of that annoying girl that wouldn't leave him alone...Sakura!.
`` Hurry-up Sasuke! You get dressed slower than grandma can chew!'' Itachi said as he started the engine from his car and getting in while Sasuke got in the left side of the car and but his book-bag in the back seat.
`` Alright let's go already...'' Itachi said as he drove out leaving the Uchiha grounds.
( Ninja Arts High School)
Sasuke had just arrived at Ninja Arts High School or as many students refereed it to ninja Arts and began to walk away from Itachi's car which took off as soon as a bunch of girls came towards it.
Itachi had graduated four years before but he was still a girl magnet.
`` Sasuke-kun!'' Sasuke heard his name being chanted over and over agin by many girls, he just ignored them and walked inside the building. He went straight for the shoe closet and put away his good shoes while he put on the shoes he was required to wear.
Even if it was a ninja school they were still required to wear a normal uniform until their physical classes came which then they were forced to wear old shinobi attire.
Sasuke walked in his home-room to find his best friends sitting on the tables and talking amongst themselves.
`` Hey guys!'' Sasuke said as he put up one hand signaling that he was saying hello.
``Yo, Sasuke-teme!'' Said a boy with three scars shaped like whiskers on each side of his cheeks. He also had piercing blue eyes and golden blond hair that was spiked up.
`` Hey Uchiha...'' said a boy with silver eyes and black hair that was as dark as night. He was one of the most handsome boys in all of the school.
`` Hey! Sasuke! You better get ready because me and Akamaru will kick your @$$ today in Tai-jutsu class!'' said a boy with wild brown hair that had two triangles at the side of his cheeks not to mention fangs!
`` Right, in your dreams Kiba! Everyone knows that Lee is the best in that class. You really are so troublesome'' said a certain young man who couldn't look more enthusiastic in life even if he wanted to ( I'm being sarcastic).
`` Mmmmm,...MMMAAAMMKKKEEE!'' The chubby boy couldn't speak because his mouth was stuffed with chips.
``...'' the boy just looked at Sasuke thru his black sunglasses.
Sasuke sat down next to his friends and began to talk to them about how he and Gaara tied in the ninjutsu match they had just the week before but then Sasuke was interrupted by someone coming up to him.
Someone tapped Sasuke on his shoulder and he turned to find the most annoying person he could ever have next to him ( It really hurts me to write this:( ) HARUNO SAKURA!
`` Good Morning Sasuke-kun!'' she said ash she took a seat next to Sasuke, which unfortunately for Sasuke was her seat.
Sakura slightly tilted her head and greeted the other.
Everything about sakura bothered Sasuke! Her attitude, her weakness, her kindness, her ignorance and even her hair!
Sasuke began to shake with anger of just having her touch him but he said nothing.
`` Sasuke-kun...I made you lunch just in case...you know...if you didn't have one...or-`` Sakura was cut off from her sentence by Sasuke in a cold and somewhat angered voice.
`` Listen, I have lunch so I don't need charity from a last class ninja! Not to mention sometimes I wonder how come you even were accepted to this school!'' sasuke said as he began to grow a smirk after looking at Sakura's smile that faded.
`` Well...my brother and I have talent in-`` Sakura was cut off once again while trying to explain by Sasuke.
`` Wrong! Only Gaara has any talent! You have nothing Sakura! ( Yes! In this story Gaara and Sakura are siblings so that means that Temari and Kankuro aren't siblings with Gaara) Why do you bother with me? I don't like you at all! Haven't you learned after the billionth time that I said no! Take a hint and leave me alone!'' Sasuke said smiling at what he had done. The girls in the classroom began to giggle at what happen while the other guys just felt sorry for sakura.
In one part Sasuke was right, she didn't quit.
Sakura lowered her head in shame and walked away then turned back towards Sasuke and whispered something.
`` What!'' Sasuke said with a big smile on his face and putting his hand near his ear showing her he couldn't hear her.
`` Speak up Sakura!'' Sasuke said in a mocking voice while the girls began to giggle and the guys tried to ignore what was going on but they knew they couldn't.
`` I said... I wish I didn't like and @$$ you like you Sasuke! You always treat me like I'm crap! I've tried and tried but you just won't ever at least say thank you! Go to hell you @$$ hole!'' Sakura finished shouting at Sasuke and walked out of the classroom while everyone was just left with their mouths wide open and turned to mind their own business.
`` That little tramp!'' Sasuke said as he was about to walk after her to teach her a lesson but then he hear the sliding door from the classroom open. It was Gaara.
`` Who the frack just made my sister cry!'' Gaara said enraged. Sasuke kept looking at him as if nothing happened.
The rest of the guys were now feeling a bit tense.
Gaara and Sasuke were never on really good terms.
`` I did.'' said Sasuke in a clam voice but then he smirked at Gaara while Gaara lunged towards him and punched him so hard it knocked Sasuke across the room and made him bleed.
`` You fracker! Why the hell are you poor doges in this school! It's obvious you and for whore for a sister are fracking poor and untalented!'' Sasuke shouted but got caught off guard by Naruto who kicked Sasuke on the side of his stomach and then Gaara went over towards Sasuke and pulled him up by the collar of his uniform jacket and spoke in a angry and demon like voice.
`` If you ever call my sister anything or ever make fun of us...I'll make sure you never walk again you little bastard!'' Gaara said before he pushed him back and walked away.
Sasuke was really infuriated but more so that his own friend helped out Gaara.
`` What the hell is your problem Naruto you dick!'' Sasuke shouted towards Naruto who didn't look at him but then turned towards him and then kneed him in the stomatch which made Sasuke cough out blood.
`` Sasuke you bastard! I always loved Sakura but I didn't want her to get hurt by you so I never said anything until now! That's why I helped out Gaara. And by the way I'll kill you if you ever go near Sakura-chan again!'' Naruto said before he turned around and walked to the door and went out.
Sasuke was bleeding and angry so he walked out of the classroom while some girl were chasing him so they could wipe the blood off him but he turned towards them and glared at them and they left him.
Sasuke went inside the boys bathroom and wiped the blood off himself.
He looked in the mirror and glared at what both of them had done just because of some slut.
`` I'll get revenge for this Sakura!'' sasuke said before he punched the mirror.
RING!
The bell rang and he left towards his classroom. Sasuke had now made a threat towards Haruno Sakura.
A/N many people in Fanfic liked this fic that I made, so I thought I should post it here as well and see if people like it! Hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

black_calm on May 23, 2006, 12:01:09 AM

black_calm on
black_calmthis is really cool! it confused me at first but than I really got into it! Can't wait to read the second ch!

TailsNejiswife on February 22, 2006, 1:30:24 PM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifeummm i know ur probaly busy but i was wondering when ur gonna put up the 2nd chapter
um yea i'm just wondering ^~^

Fire_Feline on February 17, 2006, 1:47:48 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felineyahhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait till shikamru and temari time! any way this is good keep writing. :)

Sakura_media on January 29, 2006, 4:11:05 AM

Sakura_media on
Sakura_mediaTHank you now you made me realise that I love Niwa _kun and now hate sasuke. THat @$$*@&;^ I want to @$#!%^& KIll HIM And i never saw the episode where he comes back WAHHHHH But thank you. you are a good person *snifell* .

TailsNejiswife on December 30, 2005, 9:11:06 AM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifesasuke sounds like this boy in my class named Angel
and alsome story,really!!!!!!!

KrimzenAngel on November 10, 2005, 11:27:39 AM

KrimzenAngel on
KrimzenAngelI really like this fanfic~! You must write more!! Favs!

sakurafan808 on November 9, 2005, 8:23:25 PM

sakurafan808 on
sakurafan808aww need to find out what happend to sakura plzzzzzzzzzzz keep writing!

lil_irish_butt765 on November 8, 2005, 10:09:22 AM

lil_irish_butt765 on
lil_irish_butt765AWW poor sakura....keep writing plzzz