Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Door slammer from the 5th floor

Just some random story about Presea, who has an Extremely impropriate crush on Lloyd. I'm so gonna get flamed for this story. Not really sure which pairings that's in this story but I think it's PreseaXLloyd and ColetteXLloyd.

Chapter 2 - The Door slammer from the 5th floor

Chapter 2 - The Door slammer from the 5th floor
Yay! Chapter 2! It''s shorter than chapter one, but still... Presea''s back with her Extremely impropriate crush on Lloyd _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Presea’s stomach was growling. She skipped lunch because she didn’t feel like eating. All she had on her mind was Lloyd, and that Colette wouldn’t quit hogging him. She sighed and then got up and walked out on the balcony. Normally, she would enjoy the view, if Colette wasn’t in there. Pissed, she returned to the room and shut the balcony door hard. She felt that her anger was starting to calm down when she slammed the door. Maybe she should slam it again? She walked up to the door and then slammed it hard. It felt quite good actually. She did it again and then one more time. “Hey, would you cut that out!?” someone from the floor below screams to her and started to bang something against the roof (Presea’s floor). Annoyed she started do stomp the ground and walked to the other door. She opened it and slammed it as hard as she could. “Ow!” Thump! That was the sound of someone falling to the ground. “Uh-uh!” she thought and quickly opened the door. It was Lloyd. It was Lloyd she slammed the door on his face and he had fell to the ground. (If this was a cartoon, he should have spirals for his eyes and birds should be flying around his head among with stars.) Presea covered her mouth in shock. “Lloyd!” she sat down beside him “L…Lloyd, I’m so s…sorry!” There was no answer. She grew more panicked. She dragged Lloyd into the room and putted him on a bed. One hour later he finally woke up. “Uh…Where am I?” was the first thing he said. “Altamira hotel, on the 5th floor” Presea replied. “What happened? I remembered that I was going to knock the door, but then it opened so fast that I couldn’t dodge it…” he ran his hand trough his hair. Presea blushed, she knew that it was her who slammed the door. “Um… We’ll… The maid who was cleaning here was a little angry I think since she slammed the doors all the time…” she lied “Well anyway, why did you come up here? I thought you were out with Colette…” Just saying that name made her angry. “Well, I was but then Genis came and we started to talk about you…” Lloyd paused. “…About me?” She looked questioning at Lloyd. “Yeah, we’re worried about you” Lloyd said. “Why?” she asked. “Because, you’ve started to change lately, your patience is very often thin, you get upset much more easily and I haven’t noticed it but Genis said that you’re not listening… So I was just going to check that you’re ok”. Presea started to blush even more. She felt really happy. Lloyd cared about her and was worried about her. He even came up to see if she was ok. “No, I’m fine.” She said and smiled at him “Thanks for your concern. You may leave now, I’m sure that Colette and Genis is waiting for you downstairs”. She walked with him to the door. Lloyd smiled at her and then left the room and headed for the elevator. She silently closed the door. She leaned to the door and couldn’t stop smiling. “Maybe….” she thought. She headed to her bed. She jumped up and lied on it. “….Maybe, things aren’t that meaningless….” She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep even though it was day. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Me are so boreeeeeeeeeed! I''''ll proboaly get working on the next chapter. I''''m gonna get sooo flamed for this story....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment