Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Overcoming Shyness

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 3 - Overcoming Shyness

Chapter 3 - Overcoming Shyness
Ok, heres just a little memo. Im gonna be changing the style of my writing alittle bit. Seeing as I CANNOT get quotation marks to work.



Roses of Blue



Overcoming Shyness



Hey Kira, we saw you with a guy out there? Who was he? One of Kiras friends asked. Oh, I accidentally bumped into him, he helped me bring my bags here. That s all. Kira laughed nervously. Her friends looked skeptical. Really? Then why are you blushing? Kira just blushed even more, Nothing happened! I swear! I just bumped into him! Her friends laughed. Then they went to class.
Although Kira claimed that she had only bumped into him, she couldnt keep her mind off of him. KIRA! Pay attention! Her teacher shouted. She snapped up and apologized, Sorry, Im just not feeling like myself today. Ive got a lot on my mind. Her teacher wasnt pleased, Then go down to the nurses office. He grumbled. She silently stood up. Her head was spinning. That Adiel guy had an intoxicating scent. She couldnt seem to get the smell away from her.
She entered the nurses office. The nurse turned around from her desk. Something wrong honey? She asked. Kiras face was flushed. Yeah, Im alittle dizzy. She said quietly. The nurse took her temperature. Well, youre not running a fever. Is there something else thats bugging you? You never act this quiet and shy. Kira looked down. Well, I, I kinda met this guy on the way here. He was really, REALLY handsome. He helped me with my bags, and he was very nice. And, I just cant get him off my mind. I close my eyes and I see his face. I really dunno what to do. Kira said shyly. The nurse sighed, Kira, honey, that is called love. Kiras eyes opened wide L, love!? The nuse nodded Yup, all those things you told me, Kira, youre in love with this man Kiras wholoe face turned red. Im, Im gonna go back to class. She left the room and quickly walked down the hall way.

Adiel woke up to a very sore head. He groaned and turned over on his couch. He looked to his coffee table, there sat pain relievers. Hm, Den Rien always knows what to do. He grabbed the pills and and took a few. He stood up shakily. I havent drank like that in a long while. Adiel rubbed his head a bit, trying to make his headache go away faster. Something then struck him. That girl, she kept appearing in his thoughts. He blushed at the thought of her. Then suddenly, Adiel heard someone laughing. Adiel, yar face is all red! Watche be thinkin about thats makes ya blush? Somethin dirty? Adiel groaned alittle Oh shut up. My head hurts. Leave me alone. He paused a moment How did you get in my apartment? Den Rien sighed Geez, everyone knows that ya keep a key in the fern plant next to yer door. How do think ya think I getcha in here everytime ya get drunk and pass out? Adiel was taken aback. But, how did you know it was in the fern? Den Rien smacked his forehead Yar so oblivious! Adiel just stood there confused. Well, nevermind, come on lets go, todays my day off. I wanna be able to enjoy it. And, yes, I know how extremely borin ya are, but, sadly, I have no other friends. So, its off to the mall with us! Den Rien said excitedly. Adiel groaned The mall is for girls. Why do you want to go there? Den Rien gasped What! Its not just fer girls! There are tons of men there! And maybe if yer lucky, ya might meet a pretty girl! Adiel gave him a glare. Ohhhh, ya already found someone. I get it. But were still goin, come on! Den Rien pulled on Adiels sleeve. Fine, fine, just let me go change. Den Rien squealed in joy. Adiel rubbed his head How can that kid be so energetic in the morning? He shrugged and put on some fresh clothes.

Another chapter complete, and so many more to go. PLEASE KEEP READING!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment