Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Lighten Up!

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 4 - Lighten Up!

Chapter 4 - Lighten Up!
I'm going back to my old style of writing, the other kind was annoying, even tho there may be boxes with this style....



Roses of Blue

Lighten Up!


Den Rien eagerly pulled Adiel to all his favorite stores in the mall. Adiel felt as if he were in hell. "Den...come on. Can we leave yet?" he asked impatiently. Den Rien just smiled and shook his head, "Nope, we still have lots more shoppin ta do 'fore we leave!" Adiel groaned.
Adiel was a good looking guy, so naturally he had been hit on countless times while Den Rien dragged him along. This only made him think more of the girl he met, Kira. He wondered what she was doing. He just kept thinking of her, even if he tried to stop, her face just kept going into his mind. He finally snapped out of his trance when Den Rien exclaimed,"Lets go ta the food court!"
Despite his small size, Den Rien could eat alot. Adiel was surprised that the kid didn't burst. As Den wolfed down another taco Adiel asked,"Wouldn't eating meat be a form of cannibalism to you? I mean, you are pretty much half horse, which is an animal, like a cow." Den Rien cocked his head,"Well, people are mammals, which makes us all animals. So really, anytime ya ate anythin it would be cannibalism." "You've got a point. But still, don't you feel any remorse for the 5 cows you've ate so far today?" Den laughed,"Don't be silly, I've eaten more like 6!" He eyed some hamburgers. "SHOW NO MERCY!" he shouted as he poured them into his mouth. "My god..." Adiel mumbled as he took a sip from his drink, the only thing he got from the food court.

After her classes for the day were done, Kira met up with her friends. "Hey Kira," one of them asked,"Do you wanna go to the mall. Yu look like you need a break." Kira looked over, "Yeah, ok. I guess I am alittle stressed right now."
She headed to the mall with 3 of her friends. They always stopped at the food court first. They giggled and gossiped as they entered the mall. Kira wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, and she tripped. Adiel looked over after hearing a 'thud'. His eyes grew wide. He stared. Den Rien took a small break from eating and asked, "Whatcha be lookin at Adiel?" he turned around and looked. There was a girl with short brown hair and the most beautiful silvery brown eyes sitting on the ground. She gave an embarrassed laugh. Adiel quickly jumped out of his seat and ran over to her. He helped her up. Den had no idea what was going on. "Hm, thats odd. Maybe its love at first sight!" he laughed. Kira looked up. She was surprised to see who helped her up. "Ad, Adiel! Its weird to see you here! Well, not that I didn't want to see you, or saying that its weird for you to be in the mall or anything, I mean, its not like you just stay cooped up at home all day and never get out, but you just don't seem like a person who would go to the mall. Not saying that you're not social or anything, its just, you seem more of a--- Her friend smacked her over the head, she had been talking a mile a minute. Kira laughed nervously, "Thanks." Her friends looked strangely at Adiel. Then they pulled Kira off to the side for a moment. "So, is this the guy who helped you?""He's pretty cute!""Why are you so nervous?" "Introduce us to him!""Does he have a brother?""He seems to like you!""He's coming over!""Oh crap!" The pushed Kira out in front as they giggled. "Um, t,these are my friends. But, um, it really is nice to see you again Adiel." she blushed. Den Rien then got bored and walked over. "Hey there! Adiel's been thinkin 'boutcha all day!" Adiel was shocked,"But, how-"Adiel, yur not that hard ta figure out." Adiel blushed. "Um, this is really awkward." Adiel tried to say calmly. "Yeah, um, I'll talk to you later I guess." Kira agreed. They said goodbye and went separate ways.

Den Rien nudged Adiel in the side,"Ya gotta lighten up pal! Next time ya see her, don't be so...so...so YOU. Try to ac like a calm, normal person, and don't be so uptight! You act like you have a stick in yur arse!" Adiel glared,"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Can we leave?" Den Rien thought it over for a moment. "NOPE!" he then pulled the poor half demon into another store. Adiel groaned, but he did take note of what Den Rien had said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment