Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sickness?

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 5 - Sickness?

Chapter 5 - Sickness?
Howdy ho! What do ya know!? The quotation marks actually work now! WHOOT!
Ok, so yeah. I might be submitting chapters a little bit faster now.


Roses of Blue

Sickness?



Corik breathed heavily. He was always a sickly child and even a small cold could keep him in bed for days. But now, he refused to be sick, even when he was. He always just ended up making his sickness worse by ignoring it. His servants had been trying to help him all day when they realized he was sick. He always just slammed the door in their faces.
His nails tore into the walls. He was in a blind fury. He threw his bedside table to the ground, smashing a flower vase and making water splash on the ground. He ripped at his walls and his pillows. The feathers from the pillows flew everywhere. His hands had started to bleed. "Adiel...he..betrayed me....", Corik said hoarsely. He coughed into his hand. A small bit of blood was left in his palm and dripping down his lip. "That look in his eyes...he's found someone else...I can't let that happen." he whispered. Corik was standing with his face towards the wall. He took his hand and scratched down the wall, putting his nails deeply into it.
Suddenly there was a light knock at his door. Corik's ears perked up. He stumbled over to his door and opened it. There stood a female maid. "Please Corik sir, the servants are worried. You must rest!" she exclaimed. She held out a pitcher of water. "Please sir, you have a fever. You know how badly you can get sick if you don't rest. Please, please, just lay down." Corik knocked the water out of her hands and the pitcher shattered and glass covered the floor. Corik's eyelids grew heavy. He started wobbling around. "...Adiel..." he muttered before falling unconscious.



Short chapter, yes....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment