Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Is it Fate?

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 6 - Is it Fate?

Chapter 6 - Is it Fate?
Another chapter *sigh*, I need inspiration. I know wuts gonna happen thruout the story..... I just need the middle part......
Well, hope you enjoy!

Roses of Blue

Is it Fate?


Kira woke up to a loud crash in her dorm room. She snapped up,"Whaah!?" she screamed. She then heard small nervous giggles. She looked over to her elf friend, Eilena. They were roomates. "Eilena, what was that!?" Kira said in a quite surprised tone. "Um...I dropped a pot." Eilena giggled. Kira sighed and fell back onto her pillow. "Mmmmmmph, I don't wanna go to class today. I'm so tired..." Kira complained. Eilena's saphire eyes gleamed as she whispered slyly,"Then why don't we play hookey!" Kira looked at her wiht 'one-of-those' kind of looks. Eilena flipped her snowy white hair over her shoulder,"Well, can't blame me for trying." Kira laughed.

On thier way to class Kira once again failed to pay attention to where she was going and bumped into someone. He dropped all his books and papers. But he just laughed. He stood up. His messy blond hair fell into his peircing blue eyes. He was a bit taller than Kira and about as thin. He had lightly tanned skin. He was an angel. His ears were slightly pointed at the top and he could summon wings to his back at any time he wanted. He flashed a smile at Kira. "Oh, I'm so sorry Lohk! I wasn't looking where I was going and I just....oohhhhh, I'm so sorry!" Kira wailed. "No, no, its quite alright. I wanted ta see you anyways. I was going to ask you something." he said in his natural Austrailian accent. "Hm, what is it?" Kira asked. "Well, I've had my eye on you for quite sometime... I was wondering. Would you like to go out on a date with me?" he asked quite smoothly. Kira blushed, Lohk was one of the most attractive boys in her whole school,but she just didn't see him as someone she would date. She tried to best to lie,"Well....I would love to but, um....I-I already have a boyfriend....sorry" Lohk was taken aback. "Oh, well...alright then. Sorry to bother you. See you later." he said walking off. Kira was surprised with how well she lied, she was actually proud of herself. "Kira, you have a boyfriend?" Eilena asked. "Nope! I lied!" she smiled. "Eh...and you're happy about that? Hm, I'll never understand you..." she shrugged walking down to the classroom.

Adiel was heading off to visit Corik. One of his servants had come into town to tell Adiel that Corik had fallen ill. Adiel didn't really feel like seeing Corik today. He had too much on his mind. He merely wanted to see Kira again. He sighed and kept walking.

Once he reached Corik's large castle he heard screams of,"No, your Highness you musn't!" Adiel grabbed onto the tall metal fance. He looked through the thin bars to see the castle doors crack open. Corik slid out and collapsed onto the ground in a coughing fit. Adiel shook at the fence to no avail. He looked at the space between 2 of the bars. There was just enough space for him to squeeze through. He went through and ran up to Corik. He put his arm around his shoulder and asked,"Coik, are you alright." Corik coughed and looked at Adiel. His eyes were red and watery,"Adiel..." he whispered, falling into his arms. Adiel quickly picked him up and took him inside. A maid opened the door to Corik's room and Adiel sat on Corik's bed, letting Corik rest his head on his lap. "Thank you...Adiel..." Corik said weakly. "It's ok... I'm here." he said in a comforting way, lightly stroking Corik on the head.
Adiel always acted different around Corik. He treated him like a beloved child, or a younger brother. He never enjoyed coming to visit him, but once he got there, he acted so calm and gentle. Corik had a strange effect on people. They were usually either terrified of him or caring for him. Adiel just happened to be one of the caring people.
When Corik was only 8 he had killed both his parents. Adiel was the only one Corik had ever told. Corik's father was scared of him, his mother was caring. Corik often told Adiel that he reminded him of his mother. Adiel usually ignored things like this, Corik was known to be a bit psychotic.
Suddenly Corik spoke up,"Adiel.... do you love me?" he asked very innocently. Adiel hesitated, he didn't know how to respond. "Yes...I love you Corik, you are like family to me." he said. Adiel heard a very quiet sad sigh from Corik.
Soon after Corik had fallen asleep. Adiel rested his head on a pillow and covered him in blankets. He quietly walked out the door. Corik's maid bowed. Adiel acknowledged her and left the castle.

Finally the school bell rang. Kira was relieved to be done with school for the day. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go for a walk." she told her friends. She walked down the busy sidewalk. People were rushing and running to places all over. She looked up at the sky. The blue was turning to a beautiful reddish purple. Kira had a very bad habit of not watching where she was going. And once again, she walked right into someone, knocking them down. She snapped bakc into reality and started apologizing like crazy. "I'm so sorry! It's my fault! I didn't mena to! Please forgive me! I am just---eh?" she looked down to see Adiel sitting there on the ground. "We've got to stop meeting like this." he joked. "Um, I'm sorry Adiel!" she said helping him up. "So, what are you doing?" he asked. "Oh, just going for a walk. I needed some fresh air. What about you?" she replied. "I'm just going down to the store to pick up some medicine.""Are you sick!?""No, it's for the king.""KING CORIK!? YOU KNOW HIM!?""Yeah, I've known him since we were kids.""WOW! Most of us townspeople don't even know what he looks like!""I doubt that any townspeople know what he looks like.""Well, I guess you're right."
Their conversation went on for about an hour or so. They had walked all the way down to the drugstore and stopped at the park. Kira looked at the sky once again,"Wow, it's getting late. And you should get that medicine to the king. I guess I'll see you later." Kira smiled. "Yeah, see you." Adiel said. Kira waved and jogged off towards to college. Adiel sighed and sloughed back into the bench he was sitting on. 'Well, I guess Den was right. It must be fate that I keep bumping into her.' he thought happily. He groaned and lifted himself off the bench. He headed back towards him apartment, he would deliver Corik's medicine in the morning...


First off I would like to thank VioletPaint for helping me with the side characters. And, ITS A LONG CHAPTER! WHOOO!
Well, I hope you keep reading!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment