Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Uncertain

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 7 - Uncertain

Chapter 7 - Uncertain
Whoot, another chapter! I'm in the modd to write today. Well, hope you enjoy!!!


Roses of Blue

Uncertain


Adiel shut the door as he entered his room. He plopped down on his couch and took a deep breath. "Somethin wrong?" a voice said. Adiel snapped up,"Den! I thought I told you not to do that!" he huffed. "Well, what else am I supposed ta do?""GO TO YOUR OWN HOUSE!""Awww, but thats no fun! Me mum hates in when I bum around at home.""Then go to work!""I'm off today.""Then...then....go for a walk or something!""....somethins botherin you" Adiel looked down,"Just shut up." Den Rien walked over,"What is it? You know you can tell me." Adiel sighed,"Its just...I'm not sure.""Its about that girl?""Y,yeah. I talked with her for a long time today, and, it felt so natural. It felt as if I had known her forever.""Hm, I think I know whatcha mean. I think ya love her Adiel." Adiel blushed. "I, I....how can I be sure?" Den Rien then explained,"If ya really feel the way ya say that ya do. Then its certain. Ya love her." Adiel quickly stood up. "I need a drink. Come on, lets go to the bar." Adiel grabbed his keys and walked out the door. "Eh, wait fer me!" Den Rien shouted running towards the door as well.

Kira spun around as she entered her dorm room. She hummed a happy little tune and fell back onto her bed. She just layed there and smiled. "Whats up wih you?" Eilena asked, attempting to make some kind of food in the kitchen. "Hmmm, its Adiel! I really like him! And we talked for an hour today!" Kira answered quite happily. Eilena then screamed and started smacking something with a wooden spoon. "WHAT WHAT!?" Kira exclaimed. "......oh....I thought it was moving...." Eilena said seriouasly while looking at a poor defensless slice of bread. Kira laughed. "I don't think I'll possibly be able to sleep tonight! I'm just way too happy!" Eilena smirked,"Then why don't we both sneak out of class tomorrow and see him!" Kira looked at her flatly. "You really hate school don't you?""What, you actually like it!?" Kira sighed. "Who knows, maybe I'm just weird." Eilena laughed,"I'd have to agree with that!"

After Adiel's little escapade at the bar, Den Rien was once again the victim of having to carry him home. "Ya need to stop gettin drunk every time ya go ta the bar pal..." Den Rien sighed. "Den, thanks for being my friend..." Adiel laughed drunkly. "Ugh, yer hopeless..." Den Rien stated. He carried him the short way back to his apartment. Den sat Adiel on the couch and handed him some pills. "Ya'll be wantin those in the mornin." Den said leaving the room. Adiel looked intently at the bottle. He shrugged and sat it down on the coffee table. He leaned back,"Kira...." he mumbled before falling asleep...


Lame chapter, I know. But please please please keep reading! (and comment people, comment!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment