Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Beginning of the End

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 8 - The Beginning of the End

Chapter 8 - The Beginning of the End
What is this, like, my 3rd chapter today! WOW! I'm on a roll!


Roses of Blue

The Beginning of the End


There was a knock on the door. Kira slowly cracked open her eyes, awaking from her deep sleep. She mumbled as she went and opened the door. One of her teachers stood there. He was sweating and looked very frightened. "K, Kira, will you please tell Eilena that there will be no classes today. There has been... an, an accident..." her teacher said nervously. "What kind of accident?" Kira asked, now slightly worried. "It's nothing the students need to know about. Now please, just go back to bed. You will be informed later. Goodbye." her teacher then walked quickly down to the next room." Kira was confused,'What could be so bad that they would cancel the classes for the day....?" she thought. She shrugged and went back to bed.

Corik lowered his head. It was a chilly morning. He coughed softly as he walked down the street. He hid his blood-stained hands under the large coat he had put on. His ears could still hear that woman's screams, he smirked at the thought. He continued shuffling down the sidewalk, there weren't any people out at this time, it was only 4:30 in the morning. He was actually quite proud of the deed he had just performed.

At about 8:30 Kira woke Eilena up. "Hey, we aren't having classes today" she said, slightly shaking the elf's shoulder. Her eyes flew open. "NO CLASSES!? WHOOOOO! What......why?""Well, they said that there was an accident or something....""Oh, I see, what was the accident?""Didn't say."
Suddenly there was an announcement on the intercom. "Attention all student, please turn your televisions to the news." Eilena walked over to the TV and turned on the news. There stood a reporter standing with one of the teachers. They were talking about the school nurse. They said that she had her right eye scratched out and strange cuts with ink in them on the left side of her face. The claimed that the ink was now embedded in her skin. Kira began to cry alitte,"No, not Miss Kisaf....." Eilena was shocked,"How...how horrible...." Kira sat down on her bed,"Who could do such a sthing. She was the nicest person you could ever meet!" Kira cried.

Adiel silenly turned off the TV. "Corik.....why....?" He walked out of the apartment and dashed off to the castle. A servant solemnly let him through the gate. Adiel opened the large wooden doors to find Corik sitting on the steps leading up to his throne. He was coughing like crazy. Adiel heavily walked up to him. He gave a respectful bow then said,"Why Corik, why would you hurt an innocent person!?" Corik chuckled,"I didn't like her....she'll live..." Adiel was frustrated,"Thats no reason to hurt her! And how happy will she be living if she has to walk around with no eye!?" Corik looked up with hurt in his eyes. "I'm sorry Adiel.....you know how I can get...please...forgive me..." Adiel sighed. He leaned down and hugged Corik,"I know. I'm sorry for yelling..." Corik looked into Adiel's eyes,"I forgive you...."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment