Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Feelings of Emptiness

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 9 - Feelings of Emptiness

Chapter 9 - Feelings of Emptiness
Another chapter....yes..... VioletPaint helped me out with this one.
Its gonna start getting more and more serious from now on. Oh yeah, there's gonna be alittle bit of gayness from Corik in this chapter...


Roses of Blue

Feelings of Emptiness


Corik felt content in Adiel's arms. He nuzzled against his chest. "I love you Adiel...." he said softly. Adiel patted his head,"Yeah...I know." Corik wrapped his tail around Adiel's arm. "Please, stay with me forever... Don't go back to the girl. Stay here..." Corik pleaded. Adiel froze a bit in shock, Corik knew about Kira. "I'm sorry, I have to leave sometime." Adiel tried stranding up but Corik grabbed his sleeve,"Don't go Adiel...please. I need you..." Adiel looked down, he looked straight into Corik's eyes, they were such a sad icey blue color. Corik stood up. "Adiel...." he whimpered. "But, Corik, I have to lea----" Adiel was cut off by Corik sensually pressing up against his chest. Corik ran his hand down Adiel's cheek. "Don't leave..." he commanded. Corik softly bit Adiel's lower lip. 'Not this again...what do I do?' Adiel thought frantically. Corik turned the soft bite into a small light kiss. Adiel quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry Corik. I have to go." Adiel started walking towards the door. Corik grabbed his arm,"You are not going to leave." Adiel boldly pulled his arm back,"Goodbye Corik." He rushed out the door and quickly ran back home. Corik was left there alone in his throne-room, a feeling of emptiness ran through his body, he clutched at his chest,"Not...not this again...." he said painfully. Sweat dripped off his brow. He fell to his knees. He cried out in pain. One of his maids quickly came to his aid.

Adiel opend his door only to find Den Rien stting on his couch. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I got bored and me mum threw a brick at me to I came over here.""Why did your mom throw a brick at you? ...did you mess up her flowers again...?""Yeah, I don't get why she gets so mad 'bout it. She knows I'm gonna screw 'em up, why does she even bother replatin them?" Adiel sighed,"You'll never learn will you?""Nope!" Den replied happily. Adiel sat down next to him on the couch. "So, where were ya just now. Corik?""Yeah...""I don't get why ya keep seein him. You always say that ya don't like'im.""Yes, I know...but still...even though I don't like him.. I still...I still love him..." Den Rien practically fell off the couch,"What!? I never knew ya swung that way! Geez, and here I though ya liked that girl!" Adiel looked down,"I don't love him THAT way you idiot. Its just, he's always there, I care about him. He's just like one of those peices inside me. If I don't visit him, I don't feel complete..." Den Rien leaned back and put his arms behind his head,"Yer weird." was all he said. "Thanks, that REALLY made me feel better..." Adiel joked. "So, tell me 'bout that girl. Anythin happen between you two yet?""Well...I haven't seen her today.""Well, next time ya see her, I want ya to give her a big kiss!" Den Rien laughed. Adiel flinched. He remembered what Corik did. He remembered the fear he felt. "Um...yeah...whatever you say..." he answered quietly.

Kira sat on her bed. She still couldn't believe what had happened to Miss Kisaf, the nurse. The Eilena entered the room,"Hey, I found out what hospital Miss Kisaf is at if you want to see her." Kira looked up,"Yeah, I would like that..." Eilena told Kira where she was. On the way to the hospital Kira picked up a boquet of flowers. They were blue roses.
Blue roses were somewhat common in this land. Even though they weren't all too unique, Kira loved them. She thought they were beautiful. She finally got to the hospital. She entered her nurse's room. There she layed. Kira walked over to her. "Miss Kisaf?" she said quietly. Miss Kisaf looked up. "Kira, hi." she smiled. She propped herself up on her elbow. Her pale blonde hair fell into her now single, seafoam eye. She has a small swirl of ink under her eye. The swirl led into a 'V' shape near her chin. Kira was horrified,"Miss Kisaf, I am so sorry for what happened..." tears began to well in her eyes. "No, no, its alright Kira. You needn't be sorry for anything. You didn't do anything at all to cause this." Kira wiped her eyes,"But...it's jsut such a horrible thing... do you know who did it?" Miss Kisaf shook her head,"No, all I know is that it was a man. I didn't see his face. I just heard his voice. He sounded as if he were in a trance. He said something like,'Adiel, why do you betray me.' I had no idea what he was talking about. But he just kept whispering that name, Adiel." Kira's eyes were opened wide. She gave Miss Kisaf the roses then rushed out the door. She ran as fast as she could. She was looking for Adiel...


Well, VioletPaint officially hates Corik. Apparently it is now her goal to destroy him. Poor little Corik, he'll be in a million peices by the time she's done with you....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VioletPaint on January 2, 2007, 9:31:17 AM

VioletPaint on
VioletPaintCorik is such a creep! O_o

Oh well. Den Rien is hillarious ^-^ he does random things lol