Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Confrontations

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 10 - Confrontations

Chapter 10 - Confrontations
I BE WRITING LIKE CRAZY! WHOOOO! ok, dun with that, now, onto the story! dun dun DUUUUUUUUN......


Roses of Blue

Confrontations


Kira had no idea where Adiel lived. She asked around,"Hey, umm, have you seen a guy with black and blue hair, pretty tall, skinny?" she asked many people. No one knew. She looked at the ground as she walked. 'Maybe he doesn't live in town...' she thought. Then once again, her extreme lack of paying attention made her bump into someone. That person of course, fell down. She looked down. "You, you're that guy who was with Adiel at the mall!" she exclaimed. Den Rien looked up,"Hey, yer that girl Adiel likes!" Kira blushed,"Would you happen to know where Adiel is?" she asked. "Oh, yeah, he's in his apartment....he kicked me out....says I was being to...noisy... I only had the music on half volume and I didn't mean to break the chair! Why does he do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?" Den wailed. "Um, can you take me to his apartment?" Den then smiled,"Sure thing little lady!" he grabbed Kira's hand and began running off towards the apartment building. Den Rien stood outside. Adiel was on the 3rd floor. Den picked up a rock and threw it at Adiel's window. Adiel opened up the window angrily. "waht are you trying to do, seranade me! i thought I told you to---oh, Kira!....um...Hello! ..uhh...I'll be right down!" Adiel shut the window and raced down the stairs. He got outside and glared at Den Rien,"You owe me a new chair..." he said as he walked to Kira. "What is it?" he asked. "Well...umm.... can we talk alone?" she asked. Adiel nodded. "Den, get outta here." he said in a commanding way. Den jokingly saluted and walked off. "So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked. "Well...umm...my school nurse...she...well, ou proably saw it on the news...""Was she the one who got her eye scratched out?""Y,yeah....and well. I went to see her today. She said that the man who did it, she said that he kept repeating your name, over and over, like he was in a trance..." Adiel's eyes widened. "Please, you musn't tell this to anybody. if anyone else knew, the police would be interrogating me and well, there are some things that don't need to be made public.""Well, only my friend knows, she won't tell anybody. And I don't think Miss Kisaf will either... But, do you know the person who did it?" Adiel looked down, his hair draped over his face,"Yes." Adiel then looked straight into Kira's eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a gentle embrace. She blushed. He parted from her slightly,"Do you want to go get coffee sometime?" he asked. Kira smiled,"Yeah, that'd be nice." They said thier goodbyes and Kira went back to the school. Adiel went back up into his room.

Adiel turned on the TV. He sighed,"Alright Den Rien, you can come back in." he shouted. Den quickly opened the door and sat down next to Adiel. He smiled,"Watcha watchin?""Nothing""But somethin is on!""Its nothing""Yer so borin""You're so immature""Bein mature is overrated.""Whatever." Adial and Den Rien sat in silence for a short time. "Hey, Den?""Yup?""Well...you should watch your back.""Why?""You know how angry Corik can get.""Yeah, so?""Just be careful alright?""Whatever you say..." Den replied, quite confused.

Kira went back through the school. She opened up her door and ent into her room. Eilena looked up from something she was trying to cook. "Hey, what took you so long?" Kira sat down on a chair. "I saw Adiel.""That guy you like? Good for you!" Kira sighed. "What is it?" Eilena asked. "I love him...I barely even know him, but I love him.""Lucky, I can't find any decent guys around this place.""What about Lohk?""Angel boy? No way, he's head over heels for YOU.""Well, you never know, talk to him!""Whatever you say. he'll never like me anywas, it's a lost cause." Kira laughed. Suddenly she was feeling tired. "I'm gonna go to bed." she said with a yawn. Eilena was focused on her cooking,"Yeah, alright, night."

Corik sat in the large drawing room his castle contained. He was scribbling random things on a paper. After finishing with his scribble paper he grabbed a book. The book was titled,"The Blood of a Heart", it was a horror/murder story, Corik had always liked those kinda of books. He began to read, the book was long, over 500 pages, but Corik finished it within 2 hours. By the middle of the book he knew exactly what was going to happen and who commited the crimes. He was truly a genius. He just never liked showing off his extensive knowledge. He prefered to be naïve about the world. But his intelligence just wouldn't let him. He stood up. He felt like terrorizing his maids. He enjoyed taking their dusters and hiding them, it gave him joy for days. He was also truly crazy...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment