Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Can't Reach?

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 11 - Can't Reach?

Chapter 11 - Can't Reach?
Another day, another chapter, hmm, this is going by so fast, yet, its not even to the middle yet *sigh*, it'll be sad when its over...


Roses of Blue

Can't Reach?


The moon still hovered over the city. The morning was tranquil, there was no one on the streets and there was a cool breeze blowing through the air. It was beginning to get chilly, it was the end of fall.
Kira woke up with a smile. Today she was going out with Adiel. She got up as fast as she could. She quickly went to the showers before Eilena woke up. After her showr she skipped happily back to her room. She brushed her hair and hummed happily. Eilena finally woke up,"Hmm, what are you so happy about...?" she asked groggily. "Today I'm going out with Adiel!" Kira said. Eilena grumbled,"Yeah, whatever...I'm going back to sleep..." She pulled her blanket over head and groaned.

A buzzing sound ran through Adiel's head. "Damn alarm...." he said in a muffled voice, his head was face down in the pillow. He got up and turned off his alarm. He mumbled and grumbled as he walked over to his bathroom. He slowly stripped of his clothes and stepped in the shower. He turned the water on hot. He let the water run through his long hair and down his face. He didn't care that it was scorching hot. He sighed.
As he got himself all showered and cleaned up he sat down with a small cup of coffee and turned on the TV. He always liked to watch the news in the morning. His hair was still quite wet. He had put a towel around his shoulders to keep it from getting his back wet. Adiel hated the cold. Seeing as his hair was wet and cold, he did eveything he could so it wouldn't touch him. He looked over and grabbed a brush. He started brushing his wet hair. As he got to brushing the back, he found it quite a problem to brush the botoms, his hair was just too long for his arm to reach. Just then his doorknob turned. The door creakced open only an inch when Adiel commanded,"Den, help me brush my hair." Den Rien entered confused,"How'd ya know it was me?""You're predictable."In what way!?""You come see me every morning at this time." Den Rien paused,"...oh." Den went and sat down next to Adiel. He grabbed the brush from Adiel and began to brush his hair. "So why exactly do ya always need me to brush yer hair?" Adiel blushed alittle and mumble quickly,"I can't reach.""What was that?""I can't reach." he mumbled again. "Whaaaaaaaat whyyyyy?" Den interrogated. Adiel groaned,"I can't reach ok!?" Den Rien laughed.

Kira swirled about the room humming. She was just too happy. There was a knock at the door. Kira opened it, it was the guy who came around with the newspapers. "Oh, thank you!" Kira said as he handed it to her. She closed the door and went to the page with the weather. It was only supposed so be 50 degrees. Kira quickly got up and went over to the dresser. SHe was going to get her jacket. She opened the doors and a stack of Eilena's clothes fell out. Kira avoided them and reached up to get her jacket. It was alittle too high. She stood on her tiptoes, still coudn't reach it. She tried jumping, didn't work. SHe tried to climb up on the dresser alittle, it onyl manage to fall right on top of her. She screamed and Eilena woke up. Kira was now trapped underneath the dresser. Eilena laughed,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Kira whined,"It feeeeeeeeeellllll....." Eilena helped her up and Kira grabbed her jacket and rushed out the door saying,"Thanks for cleaning that up Eilena!" she bolted down the hallway. Eilena stood there confused. "Wait, I'm not gonna clean this all up! Kira!!!" she shouted...

hmmm, kinda short, oh well.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment