Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - True Evil

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 13 - True Evil

Chapter 13 - True Evil
Chapter 13, yup, hence the title. Well, yes.... ENJOY!!!


Roses of Blue

True Evil



Adiel huffed as he ran throught the cold forest. He didn't know why, but his heart was pounding furiously, he was worried, he didn't want Corik to get hurt, yet, he always claimed me didn't like him. He shook it off and continued to run. He skidded to a stop on a large cliff. It was totally clear, there were no trees and not much grass. The rocks were black, as was the soil on the ground.
He breathed heavily. The cold was getting to him. Suddenly Corik jumped in front of him from a large boulder. "Adiel, you came...what a good little pet." Corik smirked. He began to circle Adiel. Adiel could see the blueness in his lips. "Corik, please, you can't strain yourself, you're going to get even sicker." Adiel pleaded. Corik's brow furrowed, his ears layed back on his head. "You have no right to tell me what to do..." he said angrily. He began walking forward. "I am your master. I'll do what I want." he harshness in his voice. Adiel was forced to walk backwards. Although the cliff was large, there still wasn't a big amount of room. Adiel slowly neared the edge. "Adiel, I've known you for many years, you know my secrets, I know yours. You know about how I killed my family, and I know all the dark deeds you've performed. Now, you wouldn't want those secrets to be releaved to your little GIRLFRIEND." he said the phrase with venom. "Corik, I--""No, don't say anything. I'd rather look at your beautiful face then to hear you talk." he said seductivly. "Corik, you have to understand---""I thought I told you to shut up!" Corik shouted angrily. He walked forward only slightly. Adiel tried to back up but he tripped on a small rock. He gasped as he began to teeter over the edge of the cliff. Corik inadvertently grabbed Adiel's hand holding him up. He was surprised by his own actions. He paused for a moment them smirked. "Now, Adiel, if you don't want to go plumetting off this cliff. I suggest you do as I tell you." he said cooly. Adiel had nothing esle to do but wait around hear what he had to say. "I want you to stay with me. Be mine." Corik said, there was a certain longing in his voice. Adiel saw the sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry Corik. I can't." Tears welled up in Corik's eyes. He screamed loudly loosing his grip on Adiel.
Adiel frantically grabbed a small ledge of the cliff. Corik wiped a few tears from his eyes. "You're lucky Adiel... You have so many friends. So many people who love you... Me? All I have are my stupid, incompetent servants and maids. And I guess.... I don't even have you anymore." Adiel shouted up to him,"No, Corik, please listen to me!""NO!" Corik nimbly leaped down to where Adiel was. "You....you..." he couldn't even finish his sentence before breaking into tears. He stood up. He smashed his foot down onto Adiel's hand. Adiel wailed in pain. He knew he had to keep holding onto the small ledge. Corik twited his foot around and pushed even harder into Adiel's hand. Corik could see blood running out from under his shoe. He smirked and jumped back up onto the main part of the cliff. Adiel saw the blood. He began to breath heavily. His eyes widened. He gasped for air. He suddenly let go and began to fall. He was unconscious.
A zip went through the air. "I've got a buddy!" Adiel opened his eyes slightly and looked up,"...Den..." he said weakly. Den Rien struggled to bring Adiel to the top of the cliff. His wings were small, they weren't strong enough to carry his weight and someone else's as well. Just before he reached the top, he heard a snap. Den screamed out in pain. He managed to get Adiel up onto the ground before collapsing onto the ground. He whimpered in anguish. He clentched his teeth and stood up weakly. Adiel had fallen unconscious again. Den stumbled his way over to Corik. Corik sneered in fury. He lashed out and swiped at Den. Den was barely able to slide out of the way. He fell onto the ground. Corik jumped onto him. "You stupid ignorant fool!" he laughed evilly. He grabbed Den Rien's arm. He slammed it against a rock, breaking it. Den let out a blood-curdling scream. Corik laughed He stood up. He began kicking Den in the side. All the poor boy could do was lay there and cry. Corik finally grew bored and left. Den Rien groaned and whimpered in extreme pain.

After about 10 minutes Adiel finally awakened. He rubbed his head and looked around. He saw Den Rien laying on the ground. He quickly rushed over. "DEN! DEN!" he shouted. "Adi....el" Den muttered out. Adiel lifted up Den Rien and carried him out of the forest. He quickly ran to the hospital.

Adiel waited in the lobby as Den got examined. A doctor then came out. "Um, Adiel, is it?" he asked. Adiel stood up. "Is he okay?" Adiel asked. "Well, he seems to have a broken arm, a few broken ribs, and his side is bruised horrible. But those aren't our worries. He has also broken his wings. As you probably know a unicorn's horn is its life, and with pegasi, its thier wings. They're only broken, so he will recover, but he really had a life and death experience. So, he'll have to stay in the hospital for about a week or so. You can come visit him anytime you want, I think he would appreciate it." the doctor stated. Adiel smiled. He pushed his hair behind his ear. The doctor noticed the gash in his hand. "You know, that should be checked. it could get infected." Adiel stepped back alittle,"No, no, thats alright, really. I'm fine" he assured. "No, I think it needs stitches." the doctor said. Adiel tried to look around for some excuse to leave. "Um...um...oh crap....." he said as the doctor began pulling him into an office to be checked...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment