Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Innocent Kiss

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 14 - Innocent Kiss

Chapter 14 - Innocent Kiss
Chapter 14, yeah....wow, this is getting long....


Roses of Blue

Innocent Kiss


Adiel groaned as he went ot pick up Kira. His hand was throbbing from the stitches that the doctors insisted on using. He was taking Kira to go visit Den Rien. He had been in the hospital for about 2 days now. As Adiel neared the college he saw Kira waiting outside. She noticed him and smiled. She ran over to him. "Hey Adiel!" she beamed. "Um...hi..." Adiel blushed. "Alright, lets go! I bet Den Rien will be waiting!" she said exitedly. "Hm, why are you so happy this early in the morning?" Adiel asked, still groggy. "Well, I love making people happy, and I bet Den will be happy to have visitors!" Adiel chuckled a bit.

As the enetered Den Rein's room there was already a woman in there. "Hey there Mi Yuri." Adiel said to the woman. "Yah, nice ta see ya Adiel. Den's been waitin all day fer ya ta come by." she said. "Oh," Adiel looked to Kira,"This is Den Rien's mom, Mi Yuri." Kira smiled,"Its nice to meet you!" Mi Yuri was also a pegasi, she had white fur, bright green eyes, and red hair kept back in a bun. Her hooves were a light brown color and her wings here green. She also had small light brown spots above her nose that resembled freckles. She spoke in a very thick and rich Irish accent.
"Hey, Mum! I wanna talk ta my friends, can ya leave?" Den Rien chimed in. His mom looked so him, she sighed and rolled her eyes,"Sure, sure, whateva."
She stood up and walked out of the room. "So, how are you feeling?" Kira asked. "Hm, alittle betta." he groaned playfully,"But I hurt all over!" Adiel remained silent. "What is it Adiel? Somethin wrong?" Den asked. "Its nothing..." he said quietly. 'Its my fault he's hurt. He got himelf this way trying to help me...its my fault', Adiel thought to himself. "So Den, how much longer are you gonna be in here?" Kira asked, breaking the awkwardness. "Oh, a few more days. I'm sure my mum will be happy to have me back at home!' Den laughed. A doctor entered the room. "Um, I don't mean o interrupt but we're going to have to go do a few more things to Den Rien, so, um, you can come back and visit tomorrow." he said. Kira nodded,"Alright, see you later Den!" she waved and left the room. "See you..." Adiel said leaving as well.

As the two walked out the hospital door Kira shivered,"Wow, it got cold!" Adiel smiled gently. He came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "Feel better?" he asked. Kira giggled. He turned her around. "You're...so cute." he said. He tilted his head downward and lifted Kira's chin up with his hand. He hesitantly pressed his lips to hers. Kira's whole face turned bright red. This moment seemed to last forever, even though it only took mere moments. Adiel brke away from her. "I'm sorry...that was uncalled for." he said looking to the ground. Kira blushed and looked around, she glanced a Adiel's bandaged hand. "...Adiel! You're hurt!" She grabbed his hand. "huh, no, I'm ok, its just a scratch, really." he tried to stay calm. Kira looked up into his eyes, "Adiel..." Adiel put his finger up to her lips,"Shhh, just ignore it, I'm okay." he said in a comforting way.
They began walking. Adiel took Kira's hand as they walked. He laced his fingers with hers. Kira looked up. Adiel jsut smiled gently. Kira did the same. She rested her head on his shoulder as the headed back to the college...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment