Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - It's Love

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 15 - It's Love

Chapter 15 - It's Love
Chapter 15, yes... Wow, lotsa chapters, its jsut about the middle now....sorta...
Well, enjoy...


Roses of Blue

It's Love


It had been 3 weeks since Adiel and Kira 'officially' started dating. They spent almost every free moment together. Adiel hadn't went to see Corik in awhile. But a maid stopped by every so often to tell Adiel about Corik. He had apparently gotten sicker. The maid said that he was having extreme chest pains. Adiel pretended not to care, but he did worry. Den Rien was out of the hospital, but he was still out of work for awhile more. He either bummed around with Adiel or stayed at home with his mom. It was now the height of winter.

"Hey Kira, you like flowers right?" Adiel asked casually. Kira looked up from the homework she was working on, "Yeah, I love flowers!" Adiel sat down. He quickly pointed to an answer on her paper,"Number ten is wrong. Oh, and Den's mom is a florist, just thought you'd want to know." Kira was surprised,"Wow, I didn't know that! That's so cool!""You know, she's always been saying that she wants an assistant. The job posistion is still open." Adiel suggested, pointing out another wrong answer on her homework. "Hm, maybe I'll go talk to her tomorrow, I'd love to work with flowers!" she laughed.

The night came and passed. Kira was on her way to Den Rien's house. As she arrived she saw all the flowers around his house. She gazed in awe at them. She knocked at the door. Den opened it. "Oh! HI KIRA! What brings ya here? HEY MUM! KIRA CAME OVER!" Den shouted excitedly. Mi Yuri lazily shuffled over to the door. "Hallo Kira. Nice ta see ya dear." Kira smiled and gave a small bow. "I just came over to say hello to Den, and well, Adiel told me that you're a florist?" Mi Yuri looked up,"Yah, I am a florist. Ya like flowers?""OH OH YES! I love flowers, and um, Adiel was saying you wanted an assistant sooo....""Well, deary, if ya want tha job ya got it." Kira smiled rightly,"Wow! Thanks!" "Come on in!" Den offered. "Um, ok." Kira walked inside. The whole house was filled with all kinds of flowers everywhere. "Hey, um, how do all those flowers survive outside in the winter?" Kira asked. "Hm, heaters. And most o'them are special flowers just fer winter." Mi Yuri answered. Kira lookeda round more and spotted her favorite flowers, blue roses. "Oh, blue roses! I love them!""Yes, they are quite pretty. But these ones're a rare kind. Most blue roses ya see were processed and planted in huge plantations. The most beautiful'nd rare kind are the home planted kind. They'ave a deeper blue color, tha color o'the ocean. Very beautiful..." Kira's eyes sparkled,'Wow, I didn't know that! I've always just liked them because my favorite color is blue, and roses always made me happy." Mi Yuri led Kira out into a large indoor garden. The whole place was filled with flowers. There was barely any walls showing. "C'mon this way, I'll show ya me store." she said passing throught the garden with ease. Kira tripped over a few plants but eventually made it throught. Mi Yuri opened a door to reveal a quaint, cute little flower shop. "I ave'ta run this place all by meself. It gets alittle hard sometimes. Den helps me out once in awhile, but I swear, all thay kid can do is desroy things." she sighed. "Its nice ta get an assistant. And don't worry, ya have weekends off and ya will still ave'time ta do all yer schoolwork. I won't make ya slave over these things all day." she smiled.
Kira looked around the shop alittle before heading home for the day. She was excited to be able to be a florist's assistant. She looked up at the sky. It was snowing a tiny bit. She tripped over a rock. She fell right into someone. She shook her head alittle to recover from the impact. The man she bumped into stood up. He looked furious. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING WILL YOU!?""I'm sorry..." Kira said shyly. "SORRY WON'T CUT IT! YOU KIDS THESE DAYS NEVER PAY ATTENTION!""Please sir, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to.""SO WHAT! YOU STILL BUMPED INTO ME!" Tears began to fill her eyes. "Please, I really didn't mean to!""YOU LITTLE BIT---" he was cut off. He looked to the person who had just walked up behind Kira and put his hand on her shoulder. Kira looked up,"...Adiel?" "She said she was sorry. Now you better leave her alone you bastard." he said angrily. "Who are you? Some wannabe tough guy? I happen to be a half demon so you better not mess with me!' the man yelled. Adiel flicked back his hair,"Why, what a coincidence, I am too." Adiel walked forward. "I'll take you on with my bare hands!" The man threw a kick punch. Adiel slightly moved his head to the side and punched the man right in the gut. He fell to the ground. "Now I suggest you leave Kira alone." Adiel said grabbing Kira's hand. "Let's go." he said pulling her away from the man. "Ok..." she followed.

Adiel took Kira back to her dorm room. She opened up the door and invited Adiel inside. He looked around. "Hm, so this is where you live in a college..." Eilena peeked up from the kitchen counter,"Oh, Kira, hi! ....um ...hello..uh...visitor." "Eilena, you remeber Adiel, from the amll you know?" Eilena smacked her head,"Of course! I remember him! Mr. Hottie himself!" Adiel blushed slightly. Kira laughed. Eilena walked over and started examining Adiel,"So, you got any family?""My father lives here...""Oh, is he as cute as you?""Well, he looks similar, I quess.""How old is he?""About 525." Eilena's mouth dropped. "He's a demon." Adiel said to calm her. "Oh, so how old does he look?""About my age or so." Eilena smiled deviously. "Is there any way that I might meet this man?""Well, he's coming over this weekend to meet Kira, if you want to come..." Adiel said. "YES YES!" Eilena exclaimed happily. "Wait, does he like really young women?""He married my mom when she was 17.""SWEET!" Eilena danced around the room. Adiel looked at her oddly,"I don't get it..." he said confused. "Eilena has never had a boyfriend before, I'm surprised though, she's very pretty." Kira explained. "....you mean...she wants to date my dad?" Kira nodded. Adiel began to look at Eilena strangely as well...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment