Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Forgiveness

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 16 - Forgiveness

Chapter 16 - Forgiveness
Chapter 16, wow. Never thought I would write this much!
But please, gimme ur opinions of what you think!


Roses of Blue

Forgiveness



Adiel was off to visit Corik. He had only gotten sicker and sicker. Adiel hated to admit the worry he felt. Kira was in school all day and then had to study for tests all night.

Adiel arrived at Corik's castle. As usual a maid let him in. But when he entered the castle there seemed to be maids and servants running around all over the place. They all loked to be very stressed out. But once they spotted Adiel thier faces became alittle more relaxed.
Adiel entered Corik's room. Corik was laying on his bed. Adiel walked over to him. Sweat dripped off Corik's face. He looked over to Adiel. "You....came..." his voice was weak and hoarse. Corik's pupils were so dialated that the striking icy blue of his eyes was almost not visible. Corik grabbed Adiel's hands. "Please....don't leave me...." he whispered. His hands were extremely cold. "Corik.....don't push yourself," Adiel said in a concerned tone. Adiel gently kissed Corik's forehead. His head was hot, his fever was only rising more and more. Adiel softly layed Corik back down. A maid suddenly entered the room. "Um, Mister Adiel? Um, can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked. Adiel nodded and Corik relunctantly let go of Adiel's hands.
When they were out of the room the maid began to talk,"Adiel, all Corik has been talking about is you. In his sleep he mutters your name. I was here working before Corik met you, he seemed so lonely and sad then, but now, he seems happy. I know that you can't stay here, but...I think Corik would feel so much better if you visited him more often..." Adiel stood there in thought for a moment. "I...I..." he sighed,"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." Adiel walked back into Corik's room. "Corik...I'm...sorry...." Adiel looked to the ground. "I forgive you my pet..." Corik smiled. He gave alittle groan and fell back onto the bed. Adiel rushed over,"Are you ok?" Corik clutched painfully at his chest. He clentched his teeth and let out a small cry of pain. "What's wrong!?", Adiel quickly put his hand to Corik's forehead. He was burning up. "Selice!" he called out to the maid he was jsut talking to. She ran in. Corik was breathing heavily and gasping for air. Selice grabbed a wet cloth and dabbed it on Corik's head. He cringed in pain. He held tightly to Adiel. "Adiel....I... lo---" was all he managed to squak out before fall unconscious. "Don't worry, I'll watch him." Selice reassured. Adiel relunctantly left and went back home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackPaint on January 24, 2007, 11:02:15 AM

BlackPaint on
BlackPaintwow, typos....