Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Pain

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 17 - Pain

Chapter 17 - Pain
Chapter 17...hmm....yes....enjoy....
this chapter is about Corik by the way.


Roses of Blue

Pain



Corik silently layed in his bed. Selice hovered over him gently dabbing his head with a cold, wet cloth. Corik looked over to her. She had short brown hair kept back in a low ponytail. Her eyes very a dull green with big circular glasses covereing them. "Why....why do you do this......?" Corik asked. Selice smiled,"Because, you're the king. It's my job to serve you." Corik frowned,"Oh....""What's wrong?""It's...nothing...""Master...?""Pl,please, just, leave me alone for now...." he said weakly. Selice followed his orders. She left the room hesitantly.
Corik ripped at his chest. He tore his shirt off and sunk his nails into his soft pale skin. A small bit of blood seeped out of the wounds. His breath quivered and he trembled. A sudden pain shot through his body. His back arched up and he tried to hold in a scream. Blood trickled down his tatooed chest. Everytime he breathed the pain increased. He wrapped his arms aroudn eachother and ripped into his skin. He couldn't help but causing himself more pain. He thrashed around on his bed. The searing pain was just too much. He rolled himself off the bed and slammed into the floor. He attempted to stand up, he failed and fell against the wall. He sliced his hand down the dark paint. His blood dripped to the floor. He cried out in anguish. He began to cry. He curled up on the ground and just let the tears flow from his eyes.
All Corik ever wanted was love. Everyone seemed to fear him. Even though his maids acted as if they worried, he knew it was just false emotions. Adiel was really the only one who had ever really accepted him. He had met Adiel the year before he murdered his parents. Corik was merely 7 years old. He stood on the edge of that black cliff. Even at his tender age, he wanted to end his life. Adiel saved him from this untimely death. Adiel always gave Corik a shoulder to cry on. Corik truly loved him, he was the only man he had ever loved, he didn't know why, he was interested in girls, but there was just this strange thing that attracted Corik to Adiel. Corik knew that even his own parents didn't love him. His dad was terrified of him, his mother was very overprotective, but she got angry very easily, she had more than once beaten Corik because he had left the castlegrounds. He felt no remorse after killing them. But Adiel was there. Adiel was the only thing that made Corik keep living. But now, Adiel seemed to be more distant, he didn't visit as often, and he didn't talk as much.
Corik thought about this as he cried. His head was feeling dizzy and he hurt everywhere. He coughed, a small bit of blood dripped from his mouth. He silently fell asleep...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment