Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Father...

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 18 - Father...

Chapter 18 - Father...
Wow, chapter 18! Man, I know I say this all the time but, ITS GOING BY SO FAST! From the looks of it, this might end up having more than the 30 chapters I've expected!


Roses of Blue

Father...


The day had finally come. Kira and Eilena were off to see Adiel. Today was the day that they were going to meet his father. As they arrived at his appartment they say him walking out. Kira's eyes widened and she ran up to him. "Adiel! I can't believe it! You're actually wearing dressy clothes!" she squealed happily. Adiel blushed alittle. It was true, he was wearing a very formal shirt, and he even wore a tie. Although, he still wore his black jeans. Over this however, he wore a very nice long black coat. He tried to change the subject,"Well, um, yes, l-let's get going." he stuttered. Kira and Eilena giggled.

Adiel's father lived pretty far off, even though it was still considered part of the town. The three had to walk the whole way in the chilly, cold weather. Finally after many twists and turns in the road, a large looming mansion came into view. Kira and Eilena gasped and stared in awe as they saw it. Adiel thought nothing of it, he had seen this place a million times already. He walked ahead,"Are you coming?" he shouted back. The girls snapped out of their trance and hurried along.
Adiel opened the large wooden doors. A maid greeted the three as they entered. "The Master is in the drawing room." she said leading the way. After they arrived there, the maid bowed, and left. Adiel cracked open the door and peeked in. "Father?" he asked. A voice was heard,"Oh, Adiel, please, come in."
They all entered. Adiel's father was sitting in a large cushioned chair. Eilena totally lost it when she saw him. He was quite a handsome man. He face wasn't aged at all, he could have passed as Adiel's brother. His raven hair was cut above his shoulders, it hung messily in his face. His ears were also brought to a pointed tip, and his fangs were sharp. He looked over, his glassy violet eyes gleamed. The man then stood up, as to show respect to the women entering the room. He was only a few inches taller than Adiel, but they really did look the same. He bowed to Kira and Eilena. "Hello, may I ask which of you lovely ladies is Kira?" he said very politely. Kira blushed alittle,"Um, I am sir." she said nervously. Adiel's father smiled, "My name is Ranz, you needn't call me 'sir'. Oh, please, sit down." he motioned to a couch. The girls sat down. "So, Ranz, ho long have you been living here?" Eilena asked. "Hm, a while, maybe....about... 300 years or so.""WOW! THAT'S ALOT!""Tell me, how old are you, young elf?""Haha, well, I'm only 18!""Oh, you are quite a young elf!" Eilena blushed madly. Ranz looked over to Adiel,"Isn't you're birthday coming up soon? You'll be 22, right?" Adiel answered,"Yes Father." Ranz smiled,"My boy's growing up! I remember when I was your age, that was...what, about 500 years ago?" Adiel blushed,"FATHER!" Ranz chuckled abit. "Yes, yes, now back to what we're here for. So, Kira, how old are you?""19.""Hm, you're young yourself, you're a human right?""Um, yes.""I always did like humans. So, what are your intrests? Do you have a job?""Well, I'm still in college, but I just got a job helping a florist.""Oh, do you mean Mi Yuri? She's a sweet lady once you get past the rough-and-tough Irish woman demeanor." he chuckled. Kira laughed as well. "Hm, why don't you all stay for tea, I don't have all too many visitors." he suggested.

After tea and a few more conversations, everyone was ready to leave. "Well, if you ever want to visit again, you know where I am!" Ranz smiled. Eilena was saddened to leave, but she planned to visit any time she could. Adiel solemnly walked back, a tad bit ahead of the girls. "Father..." he muttered as he walked. 'Why is he acting so cheery...? He was never like this with Mother...' Adiel thought sadly. Kira ran up to him and gave him a hug, "You look sad, Adiel... I've gotta cheer you up!" she smiled. Adiel looked to her a gave a small smile as well...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment