Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Going Away

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 19 - Going Away

Chapter 19 - Going Away
Chapter 19.... wow, this is prolly the most I've ever written before. Well, enjoy! AND PLEASE COMMENT!


Roses of Blue

Going Away


Kira was sorting through flowers at her new job. She truly enjoyed this. "Say, Kira, how long would ya say you've known Adiel fer?" Mi Yuri asked. Kira looked over,"Hm...well, it's been 2 months since I met his father... and I had known him about 5 months before that... so about 7 months all together." she smiled. "He's 22 now right?""Yup, and I'll be turning 20 in a month!" Kira sighed and looked out the window. It was spring now. Kira loved the spring. She loved seeing everything come to life and everything be born anew. She hummed as she walked about the shop.

The sun was setting as Kira walked back to her dorm. When she got there she found Adiel and Eilena talking. "Hey, Adiel, what are you doing here?" she asked. Adiel turned to her,"Oh, Kira. Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna be going away to my mother's place in France.""Huh? When?""Alittle after your birthday.""Oh, alright!" Kira smiled. Adiel looked down at his watch. "Oh, I'm sorry, I've got to be going. I'll see you later!" he said walking out the door.

Adiel was somewhat relieved. Corik had gotten over his illness. He was headed over to his castle to visit him. Once he arrived there, he was surprised to see Corik running out to greet him. "Adiel! I thought you'd never come!" he smiled happily. "Come on, let's go inside." Corik said pulling Adiel by the sleeve.
Once inside Corik happily plopped down on his throne. "So," he asked,"you haven't forgotten about my birthday have you?" Adiel tucked his hair behind his ear,"No, it's a month from now, you'll be 20." Corik squealed happily,"Yes! Yes! You remembered! And you're 22 now, you're getting old, my pet!" Corik laughed. "Why are you so happy today?" Adiel asked. "Oh, aren't I allowed to be happy?" Corik jumped off his throne, he walked over to Adiel. He wrapped his arms around the older man's back. "Are you happy Adiel?" he asked, sinking his nails through Adiel's shirt and into his soft skin. Adiel cringed a bit. "Of course I'm happy..." he muttered. Corik smiled and slshed his nails through Adiel's flesh. He gritted his teeth and let out a growl of pain. "Does it hurt, my pet?""Not...at all...""Oh, that's a pity." Corik pouted,"I'll have to fix that." Corik began unbuttoning Adiel's shirt. He took his already blood covered nails and scratched then down Adiel's pale chest. Adiel tried to hide the pain. "Hm, you're still not in enough pain?" Corik asked quizzically. Corik bent down to his knees and bit into Adiel's stomach. Adiel's whole body quivered. He felt the blood on his skin. Corik then stood up. "Adiel, you are beautiful." Corik took his index finger and croved deeply into the side of Adiel's neck. Adiel raised his hands slightly, they were shaking. "C..Corik..." Corik smiled, "You want me to stop?" Adiel weakly nodded, Corik released his grasp. Adiel fell to the ground. His heart fluttered in his chest, his body felt weak. He saw his blood drip to the ground. His breath became unsteady. Corik crouched down,"You may leave now." Adiel shakily stood up. "Good..bye." he mumbled, wobbling out the door.

As Adiel walked down the street to his apartment, people gasped and looked at him strangely. He was covered in blood, and he was still bleeding. "Sir, sir, are you alright?" a woman came up to him and asked. "I'm...fine." he coughed. "But, sir, you're bleeding all over.""I'm ok...but...do you have a cell phone?" The woman nodded and grabbed a phone from her purse. Adiel quickly dialed a number. "D,Den...? I...need you...come to my place.""Adiel! What, what's wrong!?"Den Rien shouted from the other line."Please, just...help me Den.""But, Adiel, ya gotta tell me what's wrong!""Goodbye Den..." Adiel tunred off the phone and handed it back to the woman. "Thank you..." He continued stumbling along to his apartment.

When he entered his room, Den Rien was already there. Den jumped up,"Adiel, yer bleedin! What the hell happened to ya!?" Adiel sat down on his couch. "I'll get the bandages!" Den rushed up and did everything he could to help Adiel. Adiel smiled as Den wrapped a bandage around his torso. "Den...thanks..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment