Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Scarlet

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 20 - Scarlet

Chapter 20 - Scarlet
Chapter 20....yes... prepare foooooor....... PLOT TWISTS! oh, and I had NO IDEA wut to title this chapter



Roses of Blue

Scarlet



It had been 3 days since Adiel's incident with Corik. His wounds were still healing and all he could do way lie around at home. Den Rien and Kira did come to visit him though. Adiel sighed and sat up on his couch. He was bored beyond belief. Everytime he wanted to move around his cuts would pain him too much to do so.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Adiel slowly got up and went to the door as fast as he could, maybe it would bring him a little relief from this boredom. Adiel opened the door to see Selice. She was in tears and sobbing like crazy. "What's wrong?" Adiel asked, concerned. "It, it's the King! He's run off again. He didn't even leave a note or say anything, he's just... gone!" she cried. Adiel tried to comfort her, "I'll go out and look, alright?" Selice nodded softly as tears ran down her face.

Adiel headed outside, his wounds pained him, but he tried to ignore them. Once the pain overrook him, he decided to just sit down and think. He was sitting in the middle of a sidewalk so people looked at him strangely. He thought carefully about where Corik would go. A thought struck him. The wounds Corik gave him. His back, chest, stomach, and neck. Adiel's eyes opened wide. 'Why would he go there....he hates that place...' he thought as he stood up. He dashed off as fast as he could through the outskirts of the town. There was a large thick forest he had to pass through. The place he was headed was quite far away and secretive.

After all he classes were over, Kira stepped outside. It was somewhat late, the sun had already set. As she stepped out she saw a figure facing the opposite way of her. The figure turned around as Kira got out the door. There stood a man his long red hair, and striking blood-red eyes. His ears were pointed and had an assortment of peircings. His face was pale. His eyebrows were peicred, as was his lip. His skin was pale. He seemed to have a certain cruel aura about him. "Are you Kira...?" he asked. His voice has smooth and his words were like silk. Kira slightly nodded,"Um, yeah...I am." He man walked up to her, "You have a boyfriend named Adiel...correct?" Kira was beginning to get worried, "Y, yes... What about him?""He's missing." Kira gasped,"What!!!""Luckily, I know where he's went off to." Kira grabbed the man's sleeve,"Please, please take me to him! I don't want him to get hurt anymore!" The man began to walk forward while motioning for Kira to follow. A little bit down the road the man stopped. "By the way," he turned around,"my name is Scarlet..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment