Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Searching

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 21 - Searching

Chapter 21 - Searching
Chapter 21...yes...hmm hmmm hmmmmmmmmmm.... I wud love to see some more comments...


Roses of Blue

Searching




After running endlessly through the harsh forest, Adiel reached his destination. In front of him stood an enormous cathedral. It towered above the trees. Adiel walked up the steps and to the large doors. He heaved them open and stepped inside. The inside was very old looking. There were cobwebs and dust everywhere. The whole place seemed to have a very empty feeling. The looming crosses were white with age and dust. Adiel walked down the center aisle. He stepped up onto the alter. He didn't quite know where exactly to go. He gazed around and noticed something behind a tapestry. He walked over and realized that it was a note. He looked at it, it read:

"Having trouble, my pet? Why don't you look down?"

Adiel looked down to see he was standing on a very ornate rug. He crouched down and flipped the corner of the rug over. It revealed a small door. Adiel pushed the rug off the whole way and lifted up the door. There were a set of very steep stairs leading down it. Adiel began to walk down this path, into the darkness.

Scarlet and Kira stopped at the edge of the forest. "Do you want to continue?" Scarlet asked Kira. Kira nodded,"Yes, I need to find Adiel." Scarlet grabbed her hand,"The forest is dark." he claimed. Kira blushed but went along with it. On that note, they trudged off into the dark woods.

After Adiel had gotten down the stairs, he became only more confused. He quickly adjusted his eyes to to dim light. He noticed a few candles burning on the sconces down the long hallway. Adiel walked forward slowly. He knew that this church had once been a military headquarters, there were tons of traps and pitfalls everywhere. Adiel knew that Corik was very sleek. He could easily slip past all the traps without setting even one off. Adiel moved as carefully as possible.
Luckily he didn't set of any traps in the hall. He headed through another door. It seemed to lead to some sort of ballroom. The cathedral used to hold festive parties and dances for certain occasions and holidays. After this place was abandoned, everyone in the town seemed to become less happy. Corik's father was the one who had originally planned to remodel the church, but somehow that plan had withered away, and the once beautiful area was left to become disheveled.
Adiel looked around sadly. He remembered coming here as a child with his father. It was so different back then. Adiel shook his head and continued on his way...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment