Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Accidental Pain

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 23 - Accidental Pain

Chapter 23 - Accidental Pain
Chapter 23...I've been slacking...yes.... I haven't written in quite awhile.



Roses of Blue

Accidental Pain



Adiel rested his head on the wood of the door. He felt so lightheaded after seeing all that blood. He pulled himself together anyway. He opened up the large door. The room was drowned in moonlight. There was broken stained glass windows. And the shattered peices lay scattered all over the ground. There were a few pillars in the room. Some were broken, some had fallen to the ground. But in the middle of this room, was one large, tall pillar. And seated atop of it was the silhouette of Corik. "Ah, so you've found me Adiel!" he smiled. Adiel just growled and sneered at him. "Where did you do it?""Hm? Do what?""You know what I'm talking about! You cut yourself!" Corik seemed to have just taken this into account. "Oh...yes...why it seems I have." he jumped off the top of the pillar and landed with a soft 'thud'. The front of Corik's shirt was stained with blood. Adiel was already feeling uneasy. Corik quickly flipped off his shirt to reveal a large bloody gash across his chest. Adiel felt his body quivering. Corik stepped forward. He used his index finger and traced it around Adiel's shoulders. Adiel was going weak in the knees. "Don't pass out on me now..." Corik snickered. He stepped back just as Adiel fell to the ground. His knees had given out. Corik paced around him. He laughed. His laugh seemed innocent, almost childish. "All I ever wanted was someone to love me... But yu've gone and found yourself a girlfriend. I have nobody, Adiel, NOBODY!" His laughs soon turned into sobs. "Adiel...why? WHY!? You always betry me like this! Always!" Corik cried. He lashed out and swiped Adiel across the face. Adiel didn't make a sound. Corik fell to gorund in front of Adiel. He ripped into the older man's shoulders. Adiel cringed, but remained quiet. "Come on Adiel, I know you can scream, I wanna hear it!" Corik said with tears in his eyes. The king continued to rip at Adiel's skin, still not getting even a whimper from him.

Scarlet and Kira carefully made thier way down the hallways. They were led through many odd rooms and twitsts and turns, but Scarlet seemed to know where he was going. Finally they came across a meeting room. They hurried through, but stopped when they saw blood on the ground. Kira was really scared. "I can feel you shaking." Scarlet said smoothly."Its alright, you won't get hurt. I won't allow it." Kira didn't feel any bit safer. Scarlet led Kira through the door and down my halls. They reached a large wooden door. Scarlet stopped, "Be careful. I sense much blood in this room." Kira nodded. Scarlet pushed open the door.

Corik perked his ears up. He quickly jumped back into the darkness when he saw the door open. Adiel breathed heavily, but fell on his face when he saw all the blood he had lost. Kira stepped in the room. Corik stayed hidden but quickly ran up and cut he arm. She had been so freaked out that even this little thing made her pass out. Scarlet looked to her falling form and quickly slashed at Corik. The king was hit in the cheek and a scratch appeared along the side of his face. That seriously pissed him off. He growled angrily and grabbed Scarlet by the neck. "You'd better be ready for your punshiment!" he roared. Scarlet held his head low. "I'm sorry. It was an accident. But I will accept the punishment that I will recieve." Scarlet said formally. Corik smirked. "Good. Now, let's go back to the castle." Corik commanded. Scarlet bowed respectfully.

Adiel got up a few minutes later. He looked around and saw no one in the room. He stood up. Then he spotted Kira laying on the ground. He rushed over to her. "Kira! Kira!" he shook her shoulders. He noticed the cut on her arm. He heard a groan from her. "Adiel...?" Adiel smiled as she opened her eyes. She sat up, but then looked confused as Adiel started wobbling. "Adiel...? Are you alright? ...YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Adiel tried to say something, but fell to the gorund before he could. "ADIEL!!!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment