Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Punishment

The story of Adiel and Kira.
Kira was an ordinary college student. She had good grades, friends, and a pretty face.
Adiel was a solitary half demon. He had a divided family and no friends.
They will fall in love

Chapter 24 - Punishment

Chapter 24 - Punishment
Hey, i haven't written in awhile...but now I am...so yeah... ENJOY CHAPTER 24!!!


Roses of Blue

Punishment



Water slowly dripped down into the already damp room. Scarlet was chained by his ankles to the ground. His hair draped into his face as he stared to the floor. Corik paced around him solemnly. "You used to be one of my most loyal servants, and now you betray me like this..." Corik said. "I'm sorry sir..." Scarlet responded. Corik sighed. He went to the corner of the room and picked something up. t was a large sliver cross, it was pointed at the end. Corik then walked back over the Scarlet, "Be ready to recieve your punishment." Scarlet trembled softly,"Yes sir..." Corik raised the cross over his head. With one swipe he jammed it into Scarlet's chest. Scarlet fell to the ground, he began coughing, blood ran down his lips. His clothes and skin were splattered with the red liquid. He gasped heavily for air. Shots of pain ran through his body. Corik bent down to his level,"My precious Scarlet, does this hurt?" Scarlet was too weak to respond. Corik smirked. He stood back up and and went to a small table by the wall. On it lay a small black handgun. Corik picked it up and ran his hands over the smooth metal. We walked back over to Scarlet. The vampire raised his head, he had a grin on his face,"I...will accept...the punishments...of my actions...I am truly sorry sir. I am sorry, with all...my heart..." Corik flinched. He lowered the gun to the level of Scarlet's head. "Say hello to my parents..when you go to hell." Corik smiled and pulled the trigger of the gun. It zipped through the air and hit Scarlet square in the middle of his forehead. His head flew back as he fell backwards. His body roughly hit the floor. His blood quickly spread over the ground. It matted into his long hair and stained his clothing. Scarlet's eyes were still open wide, his mouth was slightly agape. Corik crouched down by the side of his corpse. He layed his hand over Scarlet's eyes and closed them. The vampire's blood was all over the king's hand. Corik stood back up. He shuffled out of the dark dungeon. He looked back one time at Scarlet's corpse, then continued on his way. On the way back to his room he talked with one of the maids,"Clean up that mess in the dungeon if you would." The maid bowed respectfully, but shook with fear,she knew what had just happened. "Y, yes sir....right away sir!" she hurried off down the halls.
Corik sat quietly on his bed. He looked at the bond that still covered his hand. He then felt the cut that Scarlet had placed upon his cheek. He growled angrily. He then thought about that girl he had seen with Scarlet. "Why do the all betray me for that girl?" he thought. He slammed his fists onto his legs,"WHY!?!" he screamed out. He lowered his head as tears dripped from his eyes. "Why...?" he whispered...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment