Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Intoduction

Sekumi, an 18 year old wolf hanyou, has been put apon with a major burden on her past. When she was ten Sekumi's family and village was slaughtered. Although her family was only an adoptive family it still stung hard. The scar on her left shoulder re

Chapter 1 - The Intoduction

Chapter 1 - The Intoduction


The night came silently and unnoticeable like a lion hunting pray. Sekumi had been sitting on a cliff looking over the ocean thinking of the past, present, and future. A book lay on her lap reading `The Ghosts of Razgriz; A Demon of Legend'. A book her friend had given her when she was young, when she believed in such riffraff. Her home was gone now though, her friends, family, everyone slaughtered so cruelly. She sighed softly -I will never forget…- she thought to herself.

The day was getting old night was coming and everyone was getting ready to sleep. Little kids came in from play and parents rested down from a hard day at work everything was fine. A horse's shriek disturbed the silence as thousands went out to find out what was going on. A man was posted on top of the shrieking horse red blazing eyes and a dark smirk as he threw his arm forwards thousands upon thousands of demons heading into the village. Sekumi was no older then ten when it happened...that was eight years ago.

Sekumi sighed shaking her head wolf ears flipping to her head her tail curling next to her. Before she stood throwing the book from the ledge as it fell splashing into the ocean. She sighed looking down beginning to head back into the forest. She had on black priestess pants and just bandages to cover her chest stopping at her belly button.

Sekumi rubbed her shoulder softly her wakizashi strapped to her back. She blinked when she heard someone in the forest gently putting her hand on the hilt of her blade to be cautious on who was there.

“Great going guys you got us lost!” A young voice cried out it didn't seem too old at all.

“We're not lost Shippo,” a second voice said much older then the first. Male she guessed both of them to be. She stepped closer to the voices trying to get a glance on who was there. She stopped when someone stepped in front of her causing her to stumble back slightly.

“Just who the hell are you?” A third one said to her, male, she blinked noticing his ears so she only guessed he was a half demon just like her. He had white hair and golden eyes also. She blinked a moment looking at him.

“Uh...me? I'm Sekumi...” she stated looking at him as he sniffed her a moment. She smacked him quickly he being in direct violation of being to close, “Excuse me!” she growled out, looking at him as he rubbed his cheek glairing at her.

“What was that for?!” he yelled. Sekumi crossed her arms.

“You were getting to personal there…” she stated, “I don't even know your-“

“Inuyasha!” came the second voice she had heard. Sekumi looked into the woods to see a monk step out. He had prayer beads on his right arm and held a staff as he stepped out looking at Sekumi she blinked a moment. Looking at him then at the one identified as Inuyasha. Looking totally lost she looked at the monk.

“And you are?” she asked rubbing the back of her head. A small fox demon popped up from his shoulder. She guessed the one they had called Shippo. The monk looked at her smiling softly walking over to her and taking her hand in his.

“I'm sorry Ms. Sekumi if I heard correct. I'm Miroku...Please, forgive my friends rudeness.” The monk who called himself Miroku stated. He began to rub Sekumi's hand lightly, “My Ms. Sekumi you surely are a beautiful lady…” he said smiling, “Would you be so kind as to bare my children?”

Sekumi pulled her hand away quickly looking at him, “Are you crazy?” she asked him looking at the hanyou identified as Inuyasha as he hit Miroku hard on the head causing him to fall to the ground. Sekumi was blushing from Miroku's question. Inuyasha looked at her.

“Don't flatter yourself,” he said after noticing her blush, “He says that to every woman he meets.” He stated his arms crossing over his chest his eyes closed. Dressed in a full red kimono she blinked a moment before she had knelt down next to Miroku helping him up.

Shippo the young fox demon jumped up onto her shoulder, “Well Hello Sekumi it's a pleasure to meet you…” he said smiling, “I'm Shippo that's Inuyasha and Miroku already introduced himself.” He stated still smiling, “What brings you to the forest?” he asked her. Sekumi looked at him smiling softly.

“Just wandering I suppose I've been kinda looking for someone...but no matter how hard I try I can never seem to find him...” she stated her ears flipping to her head.

“Hey!” Shippo said noticing her ears, “Are you a hanyou like Inuyasha?” he asked. Sekumi blinked nodding.

“I'm a wolf hanyou…” she stated looked at Inuyasha, “But as I smell your friend is a mutt...I mean dog…” she looked at Shippo sensing Inuyasha's anger causing her to lightly smile. Inuyasha crossed his arms.

“She reminds me of that mangy Kouga…” he stated, “They'd get along pretty well…”

Shippo tapped on her head softly, “Anyway, now that we got your race out of the way. Who is it that you've been looking for?” he asked her blinking. She looked down rubbing her shoulder softly.

“I'm not so sure of his name…but, I believe it is a man by the name Naraku.”

The other three stopped just staring at her as though she had an extra head.

“Did you say Naraku?” the young fox demon asked. Sekumi looked around at them nodding.

“Yea, that's what I said...What? Have you heard of him?” she asked them blinking. The three nodded Inuyasha looking down growling slightly.

“Yea we heard of him…” he stated, “That basterd has destroyed ours lives in more then one way…” his hands making fists, as he turned his back to the group looking at the sky.

Sekumi blinked looking at Inuyasha then the other two. They both nodded she looked down rubbing her shoulder.

“What did he do to you?” Shippo asked her. She shook her head.

“I'd rather not talk about it…” she said softly, “It was a pleasure meeting you all...may our paths cross again…” she said as she turned on her heels to head in the other direction of the group still rubbing her shoulder softly. - So I'm not the only one who has been hurt by this Naraku character.- She thought to herself blinking when someone put a hand on her shoulder.

“Hey…” the monk said, “Why don't you come with us?” he asked her, “You will be more successful in finding him with us…” Miroku stated with a small smile, “and you won't be as lonely. Sekumi looked at him her soft brunette hair swaying slightly from the wind she looked down then at him once more.

“I suppose so…” she crossed her arms looking at them with a small smile, “Yea…that would be fun.”

Inuyasha grunted, “Yea, Yea just stay away from me wolf…” he said, “and there will be no problems...”

Sekumi looked at him her arms crossing over her chest, “No problem mutt… you started anything with me and I'd take you down faster then you could blink” She smirked looking at him.

“You wish…” he growled

“I don't wish I know…” she glared at him and he glared back soon enough they were in one another's faces.

“This is going to be a long trip…” Shippo said with a small uneasy laugh.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment