Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Don't Deny It!/7 days....

Stop Denying it Croc. Your afraid of Spiders! (Characters are Me, Crocdragon89's Croc, Crocdragon89's Pepper,and Crocdragon89's Sparks.^^)

Chapter 1 - Don't Deny It!/7 days....

Chapter 1 - Don't Deny It!/7 days....
~~ Here's a FanFiction that I'm making to repay Crocdragon89 for all the wonderful pictures she has drawn for me. It's about me, crocdragon89's OC Croc, and her other OC Pepper.For their Bios, go to crocdragon89's site or For me, go to my site. Okay, let's get this started ~~

"I am not!!" Croc yelled at me. I glared at him.

"Would you drop your insanely big Ego and admmit that you are scared of Spiders?!" I screamed.Croc looked mad so he crossed his arms and sat on the couch.Sparks sat on the other side of the room, covering his ears from the yelling.I was turning red I was so mad."You moron, you need to froget about pride and Reputations, and edmit your scared of these Eight legged Bugs!" Croc glared at me, I glared at him, and soon the whole room look like it was on fire! Sparks covered his eyes and shook.

"Okay, knock it off you two!" Came a feminie voice,"can't you see your Scaring Sparks?" The Crocodile girl leans over Sparks and pets him.Sparks purs in relief.Croc and I turns from eachother.

"Alright Pepper," We both said.Pepper sighed and sat on the couch with Croc. I sat down next to Sparks, away from Croc.I pouted.

"Why won't he admmit that he's scared of Spiders, Sparks?" I asked the Electirc monster.He shrugged and licked my face.

"Hey, Check out Destiny's new boyfriend!" Croc laughed.I clenched my fist.Pepper hit him in the head.

"Be nice Croc! That's mean," She said.Croc pouted, then when Pepper looked away, he started to make faces at me.I started to Growl when Sparks wimpered.I stopped and then stood up.

"I'm going Home!" I yelled and stomped out the door.Croc looked at the door curiously. 'how mad did I make her?' He thought.Pepper hit him again.

"You better call her later and apologize!" She shouted.Croc rubbed his head and said 'no.' Pepper growled and gave him a look that said 'you better do as I say or there will be Consiquences!' Croc coward alittle.

"Alright, Fine!" He Huffed.Pepper smiled and continued to watch TV.Sparks lied his head down, enjoying the quiet sounds of no fighting.

~~ At my house ~~
I sat on my bed, smoke coming out of my ears.

"What the heck is wrong with that guy?!" I screamed into a pillow.I then punched that pillow until Feathers flew out."I ask him one simple question and he gets all defensive! I mean, there is nothing wrong with being scared of spiders!" I fell onto my bed face first and stared at the clock."4:30pm.Too early to sleep, too late to wake up." I soon fell asleep.

~ 8:24pm ~

"Ring Ring!" the phone rang.I tiredly opened my eyes and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I tiredly asked.All I heard was deep breathing, then staticy noise."Hello?" I asked again, more awake.

"Seven Days....."the voice on the other end said.My eyes went wide.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Seven days....."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't here you," I said nervously. The voice on the other line sounded annoyed.

"I said Seven Days!!!!" The voice yelled," In seven days, I'm coming to kill you!"

"Ah-HA! Stop pretending, Croc!" I yelled.The voice stopped talking.

"Ummm.....who is this Croc? I do not know of him," they said.The voice was shakey.I sighed, stuck my hand through the phone and hit the person at the other phone.

"Ow! That hurt Destiny!" They said.

"Croc, you need to get a life," I said. Croc Sighed.

"Anyway, I was just calling to say I was So....Sur....sow," he tried to get out the word.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's the word!"

"Then Say it," I replied.

"What?!"

"Say it.Say, 'I am sorry Destiny, and yes I am Scared of Spiders'," I snickered.

"No way, Because I told you, I'm not Scared of Spiders!" He defended.

"Yes you are! I read it in your Journal an-"

"You read my Journal?!" He yelled.I relized what I said.

"Umm.....No?"

"You did! I can't believe you!" Croc exclaimed. I hit the phone on the wall.

"Well, It's not like you haven't read my Diary!" I yelled.

"Acctually, I haven't.But now I think I will!" He yelled and hung up. I screamed and about pulled out my hair.

"He's ticking me off!!!!!" I yelled. Then I got small anime eyes and looked in my dresser."WHERE'S MY DIARY?!?!"

~~~~ End of Chapter One ~~~~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crocdragon89 on January 29, 2006, 12:42:00 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89i absolutly, (cant't spell that word)love it! poor sparks.^^ keep it going i cant't wait to see what happens next!