Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Where's the Diary?!

Stop Denying it Croc. Your afraid of Spiders! (Characters are Me, Crocdragon89's Croc, Crocdragon89's Pepper,and Crocdragon89's Sparks.^^)

Chapter 2 - Where's the Diary?!

Chapter 2 - Where's the Diary?!
~~ Chapter 2 is now in session ~~

"Oh no! Where's my Diary!?!" I screamed, tearing up the room tring to find it."It's not here, oh crap, it's NOT HERE!!!!" I lied down on my bed to think."Did Croc take it?"

~~ With Pepper ~~

Pepper was cleaning her room.Me and her had a sleepover the day before so it was a mess. As she picked up random things, she found a Light blue Bookbag.' huh? This is Dess's,' She thought.She unzipped it and looked inside.There were clothes, some Videogames, Chips, And.....A Diary? 'now why would she bring that?' Pepper picked it up and saw it was locked.She sighed and put it back into the bag.Soon after. *BAM BAM!!* The sounds of someone pounding on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked. Then, Croc busted the door open.

"Never make me apologize to that Girl Again!!!!" He yelled.Pepper rolled her eyes and started folding clothes.Sparks came in with his leash on.

"What did you say to her?" Pepper asked, alittle irritated.

"I didn't say anything, and come to find out, she's read my Journal!" He replied loudly,"What is that girl's problem?!"

"Well, it's your fault about lying about your fear of Spiders," she explained. Croc almost exploded.

"I'm not Scared of spiders!!!!" Croc hissed.Pepper glared at him.

"Oh, and that wasn't you running out of the bathroom when a tiny baby spider fell from the ceiling?" She asked.Croc's face went blank then he growled. He grabs the shaking Sparks leash and stomps down stairs and out the door.

"I'm gonna go give that girl a peice of my mind!" He exploded. He started to run down the street, poor Sparks forced to follow.

~~ My frontyard ~~ I stared out the window out at the lawn in bordem.Some Reason, I didn't care about the Diary very much.That's when I saw something running down my street. Well, the thing stopped right in my front yard and Fell over in the yard.Sparks was with them.' must be Croc,' I thought and glared out the window.I rested my hand on a button on the wall.Croc slowly got up panting and started walking towards the door When I pressed the Button.

Almost instantly, the Sprinklers came on and Got Croc and Sparks Soaked. I laughed as Croc stood there dripping wet, and Sparks shook the water on him off and onto Croc.Croc saw me threw the window and glared at me.I got up and opened the door, laughing.

"Have fun?" I giggled.Croc growled.

"Yeah, Loads!" He mummbled.I laughed again and walked back in.Sparks followed.

"Hey, wait!!!" Croc Yelled and ran in after us.I scolded him.

"Your getting water everywhere! Go back outside." Croc shook his head and sat down on the couch.

"I'm still killing you in 7 days," He said.I rolled my eyes and sat in the recliner.

"So, wadd'ya want?" I asked him, "Are you coming to admmit the truth?"

"NOOOOO!!! I came to give you a peice of my mind!" He shouted, and stood up but fell back in the couch.Sparks and I laughed then I stood up.

"Well, you do that.I'm gonna go take a shower," I said and walked up the stairs, and closed the bathroom door.When the water started to run, Croc seezed his oppotunity to go in my room and find my Diary.Sparks was told to stand gaurd next to my room door just incase I came.Croc started going through books and under my bed.

"Where would she hide that thing?" He said to himself as he went over to the closet.After about 10 minutes of searching, the Shower water turned off But Croc was too interested in finding that Dairy.Sparks started to bark alittle, but Croc ignored everything he heard until he heard my voice.

"Hey Sparks, can you move? I need in my room," I said.Sparks moved to the side and I started to jigle the handle.Croc almost had a hard attack and was going to hide, but It was too late.I walked in wearing a towel, and didn't see Croc until I heard a pop noise.I looked over and saw Croc with a Bloody nose.I blushed and instantly got mad.

"YOU PERVERT!!!!!!" I exploded and punched him out the window.Sparks looked scared as he peared in threw the doorway.I huffed, got my clothes, and Stompped back into the bathroom.Sparks went over to the window and looked down at the swirly eyed, Bloody-nosed Croc.Sparks shook his head.

~~ End of Chapter 2! ^^~ { story dedicated to crocdragon89 }

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackSpiritWolf on January 29, 2006, 12:29:53 PM

BlackSpiritWolf on
BlackSpiritWolfOh, and I want to say that this part takes place the next day!!^^ Forgot to add that!

crocdragon89 on January 29, 2006, 6:56:23 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89OH I LOVED IT! YOU WRITE THE BEST STORIES EVER! i loved every bit of it! so tell me is there gonna be more? i'm so excited!