Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Seifer Xenez Profile

Just the characters here, nothing William Shakespeare, still trying to get the damn introductory chapter finished.

Chapter 1 - Seifer Xenez Profile

Chapter 1 - Seifer Xenez Profile
Name: Seifer Xenez.



Species: Human (gifted)



Date Of Birth: 26/03/1984.



Height: 6' 5".



Weight: 15st.



Ethnicity: Caucasian.



Hair: Blonde. (short)



Eyes: Blue.



Nationality: English/British.



Family/Relations: N/A.



============================================================



Personal History:-





= Seifer Xenez was abandoned only a few days after his birth, left to die in London's spring showers of 1984. However, he was found and admitted to hospital, his skin turning blue from the cold, his breathing strained and shallow. The only identification was a tag tied to his arm, with his name and date of birth written upon it, as if he were nothing but an unwanted parcel. The Xenez name was put through all available checks but nothing was found. After his recovery he was handed to foster carers and looked after until he was 5 years of age. He aged into a quiet child, not playful or mischievous as is natural for a young boy. He treated his foster parents as strangers, as if he knew the truth from which he was shielded.



= He began to show disturbing behavioural patterns, being cruel to the family pets, an unnatural fascination with fire, a disregard for the people who had nurtured him and an intense aggression toward the other children the couple had fostered.



= Unable to cope with his frightening behaviour Seifer's foster parents handed him over to social services and he was placed in the first of many children's homes. Despite the efforts of numerous social workers in numerous homes Seifer's behaviour continued to worsen, now, instead of being quite, he became rude, instead of being withdrawn he became aggressive, he became violent, his fists doing the majority of his talking while his mouth concentrated on expletives and insults.


= At thirteen Seifer became involved with various local gangs. Within a year he had racked up numerous criminal offences, a majority of them being violent or anti-social. Being a born fighter, Seifer taught himself various fighting styles and techniques, and became fascinated with swords, his favourite weapons being a pair of stolen tanto, for their practicality and the fact they could be easily hidden - he was rumoured to never go out without them hidden beneath his jacket. Brutal and vicious, he feared little to nothing. He had no mercy for his enemies and was infamous for the way he dealt with them.



= However, one night, not long before his eighteenth birthday, Seifer met someone - or something - that easily managed to match him blow for blow.



= On the night of March 17th, Seifer went to the small shop down the street for a packet of cigarettes, as he returned, the spring showers soaking him through, he noticed someone acting suspiciously in an alleyway near his small flat. Thinking it may be a rival gang member he confronted them, but there was something particularly strange about this person. All his life Seifer had had a strange ability, a gift, he was capable of delving into people's souls. Though he was only capable of sensing emotions and intentions in people his ability was vital to him, he would be constantly reading the souls of those in the vicinity around him, watching carefully for deceit, betrayal, and ill will. However, Seifer was unable to sense anything from the stranger, as if he had no soul at all.



= In the ensuing fight things only got stranger for the young delinquent. Whoever - or whatever - he was fighting looked human, but his strength and his speed were most definitely not. Seifer endured a savage beating, landing the occasional hit, avoiding the occasional attack, but unable to gain the upper-hand. When the stranger tried to bite him a wave of panic washed over Seifer and he drew one of the tanto hidden beneath his jacket. His eyes closed, his teeth bared, he blindly swung the blade at the stranger. When he opened his eyes he saw no-one, the only trace of the stranger was his clothes, there was no blood, no other sign that someone else had been there. He would have dismissed it as his tired mind playing tricks on him, and he tried, but his injuries told him otherwise. He couldn't understand, he stood, in the pounding rain, the cold wind whistling past his freezing ears, desperately trying to figure out what had happened. He'd felt the impact of the tanto hitting the stranger. None of it made sense. That night, Seifer Xenez disappeared, and was not seen or heard from again. He'd taken all of what little money he had to his name and left.



= Seifer travelled through Europe, keeping himself to himself, always keeping his English accent hidden behind others, primarily Eastern European. He never spent long in one location, always slipping from place to place, city to city, country to country, picking up the odd tidbit of information from the safe-houses he sometimes slept in, or the seedy bars he spent his time in to try and avoid the dark creatures he so feared.



= As he travelled he trained, honing his skills, growing ever stronger, ever faster, ever more nimble, for the day he would clash with another vampire. Along with his melee training he became an expert at moving unseen and unheard, even through Europe's brightly lit and ever living cities, particularly across the rooftops. Growing bored with Europe Seifer decided to head to America, to get there he approached a mafia boss named Lous DeMarco. To get to America Seifer had to work for DeMarco for several months, stealing diamonds from high class jewellery stores, assisting with minor bank jobs, debt collection and the like. When the period was up DeMarco informed Seifer that he would be extending his work period. Enraged, Seifer met with DeMarco's son Franco and slaughtered both him and his bodyguard. Removing Franco's head Seifer silently broke into the DeMarco family mansion and left Franco's head between those of his sleeping parents.



= In the same night Seifer pawned the jewellery he'd pilfered from Franco's body, using the money to pay for a fake passport and a cheap flight to Detroit, Michigan. Within days he was in the United States, but still he couldn't rest easy. With hitmen hot on his tail Seifer had to continue with his wandering ways, not because he was afraid of them, but because the decapitated corpses of the hitmen created police investigations.



= In freight carriages and stolen cars Seifer travelled across the states, spending maybe a few days, a week at most, in each location, surviving through petty crime until a clash with another hitman meant he had to keep moving.



= His avoidance of the law bought him to New Orleans. In the alleyways of the Crescent city Seifer met two strange figures, Prometheus Bloodrage and the inhumanly elegant Kirin Valgrea.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment