Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kirin Valgrea Profile

Just the characters here, nothing William Shakespeare, still trying to get the damn introductory chapter finished.

Chapter 2 - Kirin Valgrea Profile

Chapter 2 - Kirin Valgrea Profile
Name: Kirin Reannah Valgrea.



Species: Siren.



Date Of Birth: 03/06/1983.



Height: 4' 9".



Weight: N/A.



Ethnicity: Caucasian.



Hair: Red. (long)



Eyes: Silver.



Nationality: American.



Family/Relations: Brenden Valgrea - Father. (deceased)

Taliah Valgrea - Mother. (deceased)

Prometheus Bloodrage - Lover. (undead)



============================================================



Personal History:-



= She was born in New York, NY, in the year 1983, and christened, Kirin Reannah Valgrea, by her parents; Taliah and Brenden Valgrea. Up until 1987, her life was mostly average and run of the mill. Or at least she thought it was. It was spent traveling the world with her mother and father, whom were world renowned cryptologists. One beautiful New York spring, the young Kirin's world as she knew it crumbled. Having returned to the spacious brownstone, overlooking central park on the upper west side, for a much needed respite from traveling, the family settled in for the summer. Two days after their arrival home, Kirin and her parents were out for an evening stroll. In Central Park, it was just at dusk, and all was right with the world. Until, her mother Taliah, noting an unsavory looking character, leaned down and hissed frantically into Kirin's ear to be still and silent no matter what, and then shoved her into some nearby bushes. The memory, still raw, this is what she sees when she closes her eyes in those rare moments when she allows it to come flooding back in vivid living color.



- Through the firey leaves that glittered in her visions path, in the wanning evening sun. The scene played out like a bad dream, one that is in fact a constant for her. The filthy man, approached her parents in a crouch, the gleaming blade in his hand glinting in the feeble sun light like a thing alive. He snarled out to them to empty their pockets and remove all jewelry, ordering them to lay prone on the ground. Brenden, her father, being the valiant modern day knight that he was, posed opposition, and lunged at the man. The events spiraled into a hellish reality that is now Kirin's. Having watched her father slit from throat to belly, her mother's stern admonition to remain silent and still. She could do naught, but watch helplessly a scream locked in her throat as her mother was brutally raped and stabbed repeatedly. The number she heard mentioned later in the mindnumbing myasma of events that followed later with all the what seemed like millions of policemen, and nice ladies all arguing of what to do with the child, was 63 times. She could have told them that without any preliminary reports, she had watched and counted each time her mother was impaled upon the wicked looking blade. Young Kirin's life became one of constant fear, and ever present pain-



= After the event of her parents brutal slaughter in the park, Kirin became a ward of the system. With her parents identities, stripped from them, so too was her own. Having no real family, and no permanent station in life, she became a drifter, bounced from pillar to post, one orphanage after another, like a discarded rag doll. She was finally settled into one of the oldest, and most seedy orphanages in the state. That is where she ended up at the tender age of six years old. Her desire to please, and obediant nature, quickly gained her the favor of the proprietor, and all that came with it. She was the fetching girl, the cook, the maid. Anything this woman wanted, Kirin was expected to make happen. She spent her life dodging the maintenance guy's advances. Always on edge, never really sleeping much.



= She was a nervous timid creature, trying to blend into the scenery around her. As the years passed she became more adept at saying yes ma'am and no ma'am and staying out of the maintenance man's sights. One day in her 17th year, just before her 18th birthday and her freedom was gained. Her luck ran out, and she came face to face with Arnie. His advance this time was much more persistant, as if he knew his time to force her was coming to an end. She struggled and fought him for all her 5 foot frame was worth, the stench of bourbon coming from him enough to churn her stomach. She was forced to kill him. Leaving him for dead, she raced to her room and threw everything she owned into a plastic bag. Grabbing the old guitar she'd salvaged from the trash she exited that chapter in her life, with the taste of fear heavy in the back of her throat. Fleeing the city, she found herself living on the streets. And that is how she managed to come to Tokyo. She was kidnapped with the intention of being sold into slavery on the black market, for her frail beauty, and innocence was irresistable to her kidnappers, seeing dollar signs when they looked at her, knowing that she would bring a pretty penny. She resisted of course, which only got her beaten beyond recognition, and tossed out for dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment