Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jordi DeMarco Profile

Just the characters here, nothing William Shakespeare, still trying to get the damn introductory chapter finished.

Chapter 3 - Jordi DeMarco Profile

Chapter 3 - Jordi DeMarco Profile
Name: Jordi DeMarco.



Species: Human (gifted)



Date Of Birth: 30/03/1986.



Height: 5' 3".



Weight: N/A.



Ethnicity: Caucasian.



Hair: Blonde. (Long)



Eyes: Violet.



Nationality: Italian.



Family/Relations: Lous DeMarco - Father.

Juanita DeMarco - Mother.

Franco DeMarco - Eldest Brother. (Deceased)

Aloss DeMarco - Eldest Sister.

Jan Paul DeMarco - Older Brother.

Gerome DeMarco - Older Brother.

Lynette DeMarco - Older Sister.



============================================================



Personal History: -





= Born in Parlermo, Italy, in 1986, Jordi DeMarco grew up in a life of wealth and luxury, provided by the criminal activities of her father Lous. Being the youngest of six children she was often picked on by her older siblings and raised mostly by nurses and nannies, her father more wrapped up in managing his criminal empire, her mother more concerned with fashion and spending.



= From the age of five she was provided with only the very best education, leaving her with little time for play, even at her tender age. Being naturally bright, Jordi learned well, being fluent in Latin, English, French and German, as well as her native Italian, by the age of seven and capable of figuring out mathematical problems faster than many children twice her age, though her parents still took little interest and most of her older siblings still picked on her.



= Still aged only seven years old, Jordi discovered she had a strange ability. During one of the few chances she had to play, to be a normal child, one of her brothers, Gerome, stole her favourite doll. No matter how she cried or how she pleaded he refused to give it back to her. He ran around the poor girl's playroom, taunting her, until he came to a stop at the open window. Holding the beloved toy out of the window he threatened to throw it. Fearing the china face of her favourite toy would be shattered and, thusly, losing her only real friend she screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes clamped shut, her hands balled into tiny fists, her rage and fear activating a sleeping gift within her and sending her toy chest, which normally would take at least two men to lift, flying across the room and crashing down upon her tormenting brother.



= After discovering her ability Jordi became somewhat of an outcast within her own family. The only person who still treated her as a sister was Franco, her beloved eldest brother. He stood up for her and showed her brotherly love and affection. Even after he was sent to England, to attend Oxford University, when she was ten years old, he still called regularly just to speak to her.



= Only a year later, when Jordi turned eleven, she was sent to boarding school in France. She was excited, knowing she would be moving closer to the brother she missed so dearly. Again, however, her education took over and for three years she was rarely able to speak to her beloved brother.



= Jordi never finished boarding school. Her father's criminal activities caught up with her and she was abducted during a school trip to the French Alps. She put up a fight; the fear that coursed through her veins reactivated her telekinetic abilities, which had lain dormant in the years since Gerome threatened her favourite doll. Her inability to control her gift led to her failure to escape her attackers. The terrified fourteen year old was smuggled through the port at Dover, England, and forced into prostitution in London's brutal, criminal underworld. The worst thing about her abduction was that she had predicted it; she had had a nightmare several weeks before, the exact series of events playing out cruelly in her mind. For another three years she spent night after night after night being used to fulfil the sick desires of twisted criminals.



= In 2003, aged just seventeen, she was sold to an American crime boss and taken across the Atlantic. For almost a year she sold her youthful body in a brothel in New York, owned by the same man who owned her. In early 2004 she made her escape. Jordi was somewhat successful; she escaped the terror of the criminal underworld, of the illegal sex trade, but suffered dearly. As she ran through the New York streets, in little but the sluttish clothes she was forced to wear. Paying little attention to what was around her, she ran out into the road and was hit by a one of the cities famous yellow cabs.



= She survived, barely, and awoke several months later in hospital. When questioned she could only remember her first name, she also felt a great need to get away. Taking an opportunity she escaped the hospital and smuggled herself around the country. Being so young and struggling with her amnesia she was vunerable, easy prey to the heartless and amoral. By sheer luck she came to no harm, but got nowhere, no matter how far or fast she went she still had the urge to get away.



= What fed these urges were her dreams. She dreamed constantly of being chased by a tall man, dressed in dark clothing, a sword in his hand, always chasing her, never losing her. The dream, the nightmare, always finished as the black clad stranger caught her. She never saw what she wished to know most, never saw what the stranger would do to her, thusly she feared, feared the black clad stranger she was to meet, feared what he would do to her, and so she ran, not just because of the mysterious urge to get away, but to escape the stranger who haunted her, not knowing if she was getting away, or moving closer to him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment