Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Greetings and Beatings

A new girl enters Ryou's classes, and after a rough start (Caused by Bakura) they become firends, but when greed takes the form of the millenium ring, will Bakura let Atsuko live! Rated pg-13 for no real reason.

Chapter 1 - Greetings and Beatings

Chapter 1 - Greetings and Beatings

Chapter one (A/ Bakura to Ryou /---/Ryou to Bakura I got that from , I didn't even make THAT up! I am lazy. *** means the song lyrics will follow ***** means the song lyrics have ended.)

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-gi-oh or that charectors in it. I also do not own the song "Out of control." either.(WHY THE HELL DON'T I OWN ANYTHING?!?!)

*** I've done everything as you say I've followed your rules without question I thought it would help me see things clearly. *****

Beep-beep...Beep-Beep...Beep-beep...Bee-

//SHUT IT OFF RYOU!// Bakura mentally slaped Ryou for leaving the alarm on for three minutes. He would have slapped him for one, but he could barly make out the sound at that point.

Ryou jumped up and pressed the button and the annoying beeping stopped. Ryou rubbed his head where Bakura slapped him."Not so hard." He muttered.

//What was that?//

/Nothing Bakura/ Ryou said in a cowering voice.

//It better have been nothing. Get up lazy @$$! We have school.// There was a short pause then.// I don't see why you don't just drop out//

/I have to go to school for a reason!/ Ryou said back slightly angered.

//When I rule this world you won't need to go to school to be my footstool!//

Ryou stared at the millenium ring with hatred and regret and tried shrugged off the insults Bakura was constantly force feeding him and got ready for school. He started towards the kitchen when he felt a slap against his brain and twitched.

//You can eat later, go to school!//

/But if I don't eat my body will-/

//YOUR body?!// Bakura asked angrily, preparing for another slap.

/OUR body...will become weak/ he pleaded.

Bakura was silent a moment. Ryou could tell he was in thought.

//Fine, eat. But eat meat! It'll fill you up//

Ryou sighed inwardly. / Yes Bakura/

Bakura appeared beside him suddenly, glaring at him, looking as if he hoped it'd kill him.

"What?" Ryou asked peeved.

Bakura said nothing more than a few myterious mutters and sat at the table. He Then yelled at Ryou to fix him somthing to eat.

************************

Ryou took his seat across from Yugi's in homeroom. He smiled at him sweetly, and watched him smile back, but he could feel a serge of anger towards him boil inside himself. From Bakura no dought.

"Students." The teacher said in a monotone.(A/N: What the hell is that dude's name anyway?) "We have a new student joining us today. "

Most of the boys looked up when he said "she." Including Ryou.

"Her name's Atsuko." Every one looked at the girl to his side. She had long hair brown hair which mostly covered her face. She had on navy blue pants with a hole in the right pant leg and a black shirt with the words "Back off!" in blue bold letters in an unattached cursive fashion with a small hint of glitter. She hadn't recieved her school uniform yet.Her head was facing the ground but her eyes were scanning every one without their knowledge because of the hair covering her face.

The teacher looked at her and sighed. I guess I better do the teacher thing. He thougth sourly

"Come on Atsuko, give us a smile." He said, voice still in monotone.

She sighed and lifted her eyes to Ryou ( Or at least he thought.He was being paranoid.) and smiled very sweetly, to which Ryou gave a nervous smile back.

After a while , though, Atsuko stopped and put her head back down and leaned back on the wall behind her, she obviously felt embarassed for smiling so brightly like that.

"Okay Atsuko, take a seat next to Ryou and he'll tell you about some of the things at the school."The teacher pointed at the empty seat next to Ryou. Atsuko swung her backpack over her shoulder and walked forward.

Ryou's heart leapt into his throat when he said his name.

//What the hells the matter?!// Bakura asked him annoyed.

He must've felt that! Ryou thought. He must've not closed the barrior.

Ryou ignored him as the new girl came closer.

//Ryou! RYOU!//

/Not a good time not a good time not a good time NOT A GOOD TIME!!/

Atsuko eyed him before she sat down. He was gripping his hair and looked like he was shivering.

"You okay?" she mouthed.

Ryou recovered and nodded. He smiled sweetly as he could and mouthed "I'm fine." back.

Atsuko sat and looked at the ring around his neck and her eyes bulged."Whats that?" She whispered pointing at Ryou's ring.

Ryou stuffed the ring into his shirt and quickly said. "Nothing!"

The bell rang. Ryou gathered his things and quickly left for first period.

*** But instead if helping me to see, I look around and its like I'm blinded! *****

//Ryou! RYOU!//

/What!/ Ryou responded in a whining tone. He was trying to get home fast as if it would help him escape Bakura.

//What was that feeling you had earlier? At the start of class?//

/Nothing Bakura!/ Ryou opened his front door and entered his living room, he veered left and went up the stairs and plopped on his bed. Bakura materialized standing right beside him, his hands on his hips and a synister/annoyed look on his face.

"It wasn't nothing!" He said loudly.

Ryou placed his hands on his head and pulled his hair."I was nervous! It's not that big of a deal!"

Bakura eyed him carfully."Nervous?...NERVOUS!!"

He pulled Ryou by the shirt and punched him aross the face.

"You were nervous because of a GIRL!!?!" He punched him again."Your weaker than I thought!" Bakura threw him back on the bed. Ryou hit his head on the head board and rubbed the bump gingerly.

"I havn't gotten that nervous when I was dueling for my life in ancient Egypt!" He looked at Ryou in disgust and left for somthing to eat. Leaving Ryou teary eyed, and in a feedle position. But not daring enough to cry, even if Bakura couldn't hear him. He tried with all his might to stop his whimpering. He fingered the Millenium ring gingerly. It was his only means of keeping sane. He stared at it (Think, Bilbo on the lord of the rings). He loved the ring, but he hated keeping Bakura around, and he could probably avoid keeping him around if he got rid of the ring. Or at least for a few hours.

Damn him!

"What was that Ryou?!"

"Nothing Bakura!" He shouted back.

*** while spinin' out of control out of control while Spinnin' out of control out of control! ***** (A/N: Can a songfic be more than one chapter? 'cause before I made it a songfic it was three chapters and this was te start of the second one. O well who really cares?)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment